More Sith/Imperial Decorations from existing assets

TyrFoge

Not that I mind the new(ish) Sith decoration bundle but during this Double XP while leveling a few new alts (after not been through starter planets content in quite some time) going through Korriban and Dromand Kaas temples reminded me just how many potential Sith and Imperial decos we've just never gotten. Some are there (most of which are sized tiny or discolored like the stature of the ancient slave and sith ice sculpture) but there is an absolutely huge chunk of them that are unavailable. Wouldn't take much effort one would think to release things already designed and assign hooks to it. If they were CM items, Achievement based (like much of Ossus), or drops from FPs (like Ancient Burial Urn) sure would make alot of decorators happy. Or at least this one...

Some of the less obvious ones I'd like to see are:

-The asset for Ceiling Hooks that makes dust cascade down

-Large Floor hook decoration that can change whole rooms to stone flooring

-Way more of the decorations that would provide SH lighting options (both lightning and darkening)

That's a great idea! Let's see, I'd like to have...

* Another interrogation/torture rack, but this one with the zappy FX of the electrical wall.

* Some stormy blue-colored ceiling, wall, and floor lights that give that foggy, rainy day atmospheric feel of DK.

* Patrol and enforcement droids from DK.

* Archaeology fragments and engraved stones from the ruins around Korriban.

* The glowing map signs that hang under the speeder stations/seating areas on DK.

* Personnel of slaves, criminals, dead bodies lying on the ground, and people cleaning.

* Empire and Republic symbols as wall hologram signs.

* Empire and Republic symbols as new Circular Signs (like the dark/light and class signs).

* Some of the DK (and Tython) wildlife as Personnel that we can place (the pets are too small, they're baby critters).

* Yellow holo signs near the speeder QT outside Kaas City.

* The countertop, table, and holo dancer elements from the cantinas in Kaas City.

* The purple-lighted library archives found on DK.

* Selection of the DK jungle trees and plants.