I need help

ufarax

Can someone list a basic Marksmanship Sniper rotation? And it's utility tree. I do mean basic, nothing fancy. Just a simple, A will cause C to activate instantly, and D will increase energy regen, and B will lower the energy cost of E.

I have not played my snipers in a while (a year or more).

"That's it man, game over man, game over"

Pre-cast Orbital strike-> Pre-cast Ambush -> Adrenal + Corrosive Dart -> (Start here if no pre-cast, so use adrenal

here too) Penetrating blasts -> Sniper Volley+ Followthrough -> Penetrating Blasts -> Followthrough -> 2x Snipe -> Followthrough -> Ambush -> Followthrough -> Penetrating Blasts -> Followthrough -> Corrosive Dart -> 2x Snipe -> Followthrough -> Ambush -> Followthrough and so on.

Replace Corrosive Dart with Takedown if you have Finish the Job proc and the target still has Marked debuff/going to die before full duration of Corrosive Dart (Corrosive dart, in general, should have close to 100% uptime, you get a 1GCD spot between all of your Followthrough sequences exactly every 12GCDs or so; which allows you to throw in a Corrosive Dart without hurting your main rottation).

I hope you get the idea. The rotation is built purely around Recoil Control (lvl44 passive). Read it, understand it, and the rotation will come to your mind by itself.

Edited by Equeliber