Is this Possible?? Purple Crystal

Sigongin

Hello all

I need some advice to see weather this method of obtaining a purple light saber crystal on republic side will work or not.

*This may be in the wrong forum section*

Here is my plan:

1. level my sith inquisitor to level 50 on imp side.

2. Take part in operations until i receive a columi weapon drop.

3.. Exchange the weapon drop for the weapon of my choice and take out the purple crystal from it.

4. Send over a bind to legacy weapon form my republic side characters.

5. Place crystal into bind to legacy item.

6. Send bind to legacy item back over to republic side.

7. Take out crystal, place in republic side weapon of choice.

I am desperate to get my hands on a purple crystal for my jedi shadow and i was unaware of the sale of them pre 1.2.

Could some one let me know if the above method would work?

Thanks in advance

Hello all

I need some advice to see weather this method of obtaining a purple light saber crystal on republic side will work or not.

*This may be in the wrong forum section*

Here is my plan:

1. level my sith inquisitor to level 50 on imp side.

2. Take part in operations until i receive a columi weapon drop.

3.. Exchange the weapon drop for the weapon of my choice and take out the purple crystal from it.

4. Send over a bind to legacy weapon form my republic side characters.

5. Place crystal into bind to legacy item.

6. Send bind to legacy item back over to republic side.

7. Take out crystal, place in republic side weapon of choice.

I am desperate to get my hands on a purple crystal for my jedi shadow and i was unaware of the sale of them pre 1.2.

Could some one let me know if the above method would work?

Thanks in advance

Yes you can do this.

If this does work, Mace Windu fans rejoice.

Mace Windu was not the first Jedi to use a purple crystal. Corran Horn from 'I, Jedi' used one. And I would like one for my Jedi knight partially because of Corran Horn and because I like purple...

Why not just check the GTN for some purple crystals? I just looked and there were some on there for my server. It may be faster than leveling an Sith Inquisitor to level 50. Unless of coarse they cost way to much on your server. On my server there were some War Hero versions just under 800,000 credits. The highest was 5,000,000 though so I could see it being easier your way if they price them ridiculously like that.

Mace Windu was not the first Jedi to use a purple crystal. Corran Horn from 'I, Jedi' used one. And I would like one for my Jedi knight partially because of Corran Horn and because I like purple...

I know he did and so did Revan and Jaina Solo but who do you think general fans are going to know most?