Black/blue Lightsaber crystal. How do I get it?

Undercoverwrx

Rakata vendor on Republic space station sells items with black/blue crystal. You can get tokens for them from Hardmode and nightmare operations.

But you don't want black-blue crystal. Black sabers are one of things that distinguish lame players with no respect to Star Wars from everyone else.

Besides that - even ascetic wise they are no more than glowing sticks. It's like running with training saber while everyone around have real lightsabers.

Edited by Sky_walkerPL

Rakata vendor on Republic space station sells items with black/blue crystal. You can get tokens for them from Hardmode and nightmare operations.

But you don't want black-blue crystal. Black sabers are one of things that distinguish lame players with no respect to Star Wars from everyone else.

Besides that - even ascetic wise they are no more than glowing sticks. It's like running with training saber while everyone around have real lightsabers.

Thanks for telling us where these were located. I for one think that these colored light sabers look cool and give you something to stand out because of your achievements.

So, just because we like black, and you don't, we're inferior Star Wars fans to you?

Wow, that's insulting.

uh, yes?

Thats like saying you want a rainbow brite unicorn mount, and a masterchief outfit, while calling yourself a Jedi.

The black lightsabers simply dont exist in any form in the Star Wars universe, hence a fan that wont touch them is most likely a bigger star wars fan then the guy/gal who would.

I know. And you dont see me going around saying people who dont like black lightsabers are dou@#enozzles and full of themselves either. Everyone has their own things they think look cool. It doesnt make me less of a fan or I wouldnt be playing the game. So get off the high horse.

For real responses, what level do I have to be and where do I find those missions referenced?

uh, yes?

Thats like saying you want a rainbow brite unicorn mount, and a masterchief outfit, while calling yourself a Jedi.

The black lightsabers simply dont exist in any form in the Star Wars universe, hence a fan that wont touch them is most likely a bigger star wars fan then the guy/gal who would.

There are precedents for all sorts of crazy lightsaber colors, actually:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_crystal

There's even a precedent for a black blade and a multi-colored "rainbow" blade.

I'm a pretty huge fan. I welcome crazy lightsaber colors - in fact, I think that's one of the best ways to continually expand itemization and differentiate more prestigious gear.

Personally, I would love a dual-rainbow bladed lightsaber - that would be so intense.

Edited by TrifKaylon

I know. And you dont see me going around saying people who dont like black lightsabers are dou@#enozzles and full of themselves either. Everyone has their own things they think look cool. It doesnt make me less of a fan or I wouldnt be playing the game. So get off the high horse.

For real responses, what level do I have to be and where do I find those missions referenced?

Level 50, and pretty much anywhere there is a flashpoint in general. You get those badges from hard modes -- or is it nightmare modes? Someone else will want to clarify for me, I think.

Personally speaking I don't like the mixed-color lightsabers, but that's an aesthetic thing rather than a difficulty with the canonical status of such things. They just look ugly to me. Though, the black-and-red works reasonably well.

uh, yes?

I'm a rainbow brite unicorn and I am INSULTED by this comment.

RAAARRGGHHH IMAD.

uh, yes?

I am sorry that George Lucas crapped on your parade. Let me introduce...

http://http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darksaber_(lightsaber)

Which is in Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network.

There are precedents for all sorts of crazy lightsaber colors, actually:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_crystal

There's even a precedent for a multi-colored "rainbow" blade.

I'm a pretty huge fan. I welcome crazy lightsaber colors - in fact, I think that's one of the best ways to continually expand itemization and differentiate more prestigious gear.

Personally, I would love a dual-rainbow bladed lightsaber - that would be so intense.

3 sith surround jedi consular. "We've got you now..." The moment draws close, the air grows cold. An orange, two red and a purple lightsaber ignite. Suddenly, a shining myriad of colors overwhelm the seriousness of the scene, burning the brains of the sith slowly to a mush as painfully as can be... One of them screams, "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!" The other mutters something about trains always departing but never arriving, and the last one stabbed himself immediately with his lightsaber to avoid the visions he knew were coming.

Yup.

Rainbow lightsabers.

Republic Wins, because the dark side cannot tolerate rainbow power. I should know.

I are jedi consular pony, my racial is the stare.

3 sith surround jedi consular. "We've got you now..." The moment draws close, the air grows cold. An orange, two red and a purple lightsaber ignite. Suddenly, a shining myriad of colors overwhelm the seriousness of the scene, burning the brains of the sith slowly to a mush as painfully as can be... One of them screams, "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!" The other mutters something about trains always departing but never arriving, and the last one stabbed himself immediately with his lightsaber to avoid the visions he knew were coming.

Yup.

Rainbow lightsabers.

Republic Wins, because the dark side cannot tolerate rainbow power. I should know.

I are jedi consular pony, my racial is the stare.

LULZ. Epic post. Thanks.

I am sorry that George Lucas crapped on your parade. Let me introduce...

http://http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darksaber_(lightsaber)

Which is in Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network.

You beat me to it.

Black lightsabers have also appeared in The Force Unleashed. I even remember hearing about an EU story that covered the mysterious Dark Jedi Yoda encountered on Dagobah (mentioned briefly in the Thrawn Trilogy, the one who's death created the Dark Side cave) who wielded a black-bladed lightsaber. But, since I have never seen any corroborating evidence for even the existence of this story, I do not cite it as canon.

Still, they exist in Star Wars, and claims to the contrary are simply misinformed.

• 4 weeks later...

]uh, yes?

No, it just means you are more anal about it. Who cares if it was in the original story? If I remember correctly there were only a couple different colors in the ORIGINAL story. More were added with each successive story.

uh, yes?

Too bad this game isn't exclusively dedicated to fans, eh?

The more colors the better, I need to recruit some marauders so we can have a rave at the local cantina next time.

• 1 month later...
uh, yes?

Am I supposed to care how much you think I think of the star wars universe? You do realize that everything in game goes through the offices of Bioware and Lucas before being put in game. Which means they approve of the content. Which means your opinion means pretty close to diddly.

• 3 weeks later...

Since it doesn't seem like anyone is giving you good info.

You need to be level 50 and loot a Rakata Mainhand Token for your class(he'll drop 2 when he dies) from the last boss in Hardmode or Nightmare Karraga's Palace(an Operation, aka Raid).