Can't find Corellian science museum for Firestorm quest on Corellia, or axial park

Hey there! I'm completely stuck, cannot find the corellian science museum on corellia, by tram or on foot. I'm a level 50 jedi guardian. I located another tram in the business sector, but it is to heavily guarded by the sith to try to use. I also cannot find axial park for the battle of axial park quest. It is really frustrating, because I've got the purple arrows telling me to go that way, but all my paths seem to be blocked. I found another tram station in the business sector, but it's too heavily guarded by the sith for me to use. Any assistance appreciated.

I think the easiest way to solve your problem woud be to Quicktravel (found in your Abilities window, Standard Keybind P) to Blastfield Shipyards (Tramstation next to the Spaceport) and from there to take the Tram to Axial Park North.

Alternatively, if you open your minimap (M) there are some filters on the left lower side, select Taxi and it will show you the friendly tramstation on your map.

I think the easiest way to solve your problem woud be to Quicktravel (found in your Abilities window, Standard Keybind P) to Blastfield Shipyards (Tramstation next to the Spaceport) and from there to take the Tram to Axial Park North.

Alternatively, if you open your minimap (M) there are some filters on the left lower side, select Taxi and it will show you the friendly tramstation on your map.

Is love to take the tram, and I can see axial park on the map, and even take the route through the tram rail on the tram Tony he upper east of the map, but there is no tram option to travel to axial Park. I’ve tried walking from the industrial area in the northwest side, and tried walking towards the middle toward the park also from the northeast, but I can’t find a way. Is it a glitch that I can’t travel to axial by tram, and could they fix that for me if I report it?

If you can't travel to Axial Park it for sure is a Glitch, you can try to have support solve that or work around that:

• open your Activities Window (Ctrl+G)
  • Select the Solo Tab
  • Select Heroic Missions: Corellia and click Travel
  • you will be transported to the Heroic Missions terminal, right-click on it
  • select and accept the Quest [Heroic 2+] Concierge, this quest is located in Axial Park and comes with a quicktravel

Once you are in Axial Park you can complete your quest and visit the Tram Station and see if that unlocks it for travel.

Is love to take the tram, and I can see axial park on the map, and even take the route through the tram rail on the tram Tony he upper east of the map, but there is no tram option to travel to axial Park. I’ve tried walking from the industrial area in the northwest side, and tried walking towards the middle toward the park also from the northeast, but I can’t find a way. Is it a glitch that I can’t travel to axial by tram, and could they fix that for me if I report it?

if your tram is surrounded by sith, you are at the wrong one. each tram that is for your faction has a QT at it. and you most definitely can take a tram to axial park

if your tram is surrounded by sith, you are at the wrong one. each tram that is for your faction has a QT at it. and you most definitely can take a tram to axial park

I've tried every single tram. When you pop up the map for all of Corellia, there's just a big question mark over the area where the tram by axial park should be.

If you can't travel to Axial Park it for sure is a Glitch, you can try to have support solve that or work around that:

• open your Activities Window (Ctrl+G)
  • Select the Solo Tab
  • Select Heroic Missions: Corellia and click Travel
  • you will be transported to the Heroic Missions terminal, right-click on it
  • select and accept the Quest [Heroic 2+] Concierge, this quest is located in Axial Park and comes with a quicktravel

Once you are in Axial Park you can complete your quest and visit the Tram Station and see if that unlocks it for travel.

Thank you. I'll try and get back to you.

Heroics for the planets don't usually appear in solo activities until you've "completed" the planet (done your class quest/planetary arc).

If you're at an appropriate level for Corellia, and I am assuming you are, go to the fleet and pick up the H2 from the terminal there. It's in the Combat Training section.

So, in the Labor Valley *Republic* tram station, you go upstairs and click the droid on the upper track and look at his map, and there is no available tram destination listed for Axial Park? If that's the case, then there is something very wrong, since all characters have had all taxi / tram / thranta routes unlocked on all planets since (if memory serves) 4.0 came out nearly three years ago.

Heroics for the planets don't usually appear in solo activities until you've "completed" the planet (done your class quest/planetary arc).

If you're at an appropriate level for Corellia, and I am assuming you are, go to the fleet and pick up the H2 from the terminal there. It's in the Combat Training section.

that statement is completely false. You actually unlock the planet (in the solo tab) when you hit or get near the planets lvl. It has ZERO to do with finishing your class quest on said planet. Please do not spread false information as this will lead to more confusion.

Hey there! I'm completely stuck, cannot find the corellian science museum on corellia, by tram or on foot. I'm a level 50 jedi guardian. I located another tram in the business sector, but it is to heavily guarded by the sith to try to use. I also cannot find axial park for the battle of axial park quest. It is really frustrating, because I've got the purple arrows telling me to go that way, but all my paths seem to be blocked. I found another tram station in the business sector, but it's too heavily guarded by the sith for me to use. Any assistance appreciated.

Do you have a screenshot of what you are seeing? that might help us understand more detail on your issue

that statement is completely false. You actually unlock the planet (in the solo tab) when you hit or get near the planets lvl. It has ZERO to do with finishing your class quest on said planet. Please do not spread false information as this will lead to more confusion.

The appear on the terminals at or close to the planet level, but they certainly do not appear in the solo activities window. How am I so sure of this? I have a lvl 44 warrior on his class quest, on Voss who cannot access the Voss dailies via his activities window, but he can pick them up from the fleet terminal, Voss terminal, and the NPC's. According to you, my lvl 21 agent should be able to see the heroics for Nar Shaddaa, as that planet is in the 20-24 range, but she can only see Balmorra and Kaas.

The person having the issue has stated that he/she cannot see the Correllia H2's in the solo tab, even though they appear to be the right level for the planet. Hence me recommending that they go to the terminal on the fleet where the missions will be able to be picked up.

I will concede that I probably have the trigger wrong, I can only go by my own experience of them popping when I've finished my class quests. It could be related to hitting the maximum recommended level for the planet (ie: level 20 for Balmorra or lvl 24 for Nar Shaddaa, those being the only two that I can remember off the top of my head), but they certainly do NOT appear in the Solo tab when you get near to the level requirements of the planet.

Do you have a screenshot of what you are seeing? that might help us understand more detail on your issue

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=af74087d78&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1610244933609606140&th=1658bd3c552c4bfc&view=att&disp=safe Let me know if this link doesn't work. This is all the exposure, besides passing through to the northeast part of the map, i can get to axial park as of right now

The appear on the terminals at or close to the planet level, but they certainly do not appear in the solo activities window. How am I so sure of this? I have a lvl 44 warrior on his class quest, on Voss who cannot access the Voss dailies via his activities window, but he can pick them up from the fleet terminal, Voss terminal, and the NPC's. According to you, my lvl 21 agent should be able to see the heroics for Nar Shaddaa, as that planet is in the 20-24 range, but she can only see Balmorra and Kaas.

The person having the issue has stated that he/she cannot see the Correllia H2's in the solo tab, even though they appear to be the right level for the planet. Hence me recommending that they go to the terminal on the fleet where the missions will be able to be picked up.

I will concede that I probably have the trigger wrong, I can only go by my own experience of them popping when I've finished my class quests. It could be related to hitting the maximum recommended level for the planet (ie: level 20 for Balmorra or lvl 24 for Nar Shaddaa, those being the only two that I can remember off the top of my head), but they certainly do NOT appear in the Solo tab when you get near to the level requirements of the planet.

What does that terminal look like exactly when I get to the fleet h2 thing? Been there, but i can't seem to track it down. I went by the bar past to where the three combat practice dummies were.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=af74087d78&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1610244933609606140&th=1658bd3c552c4bfc&view=att&disp=safe Let me know if this link doesn't work. This is all the exposure, besides passing through to the northeast part of the map, i can get to axial park as of right now

The link doesn't work, probably because GMail regards it as private. Put the picture on a photo-sharing site like http://www.imgur.com and post the "Direct Link" link.

*Axial Park* is the top-middle tram, called "Axial Park North Tram", more or less directly to the north of the Blastfield Shipyards tram near the spaceport. My level 57 character who hasn't even finished Balmorra can see it. To go to the second part of the Axial Park stuff, you go to "Uptown Tram" in the northeast (top-right) corner.

What does that terminal look like exactly when I get to the fleet h2 thing? Been there, but i can't seem to track it down. I went by the bar past to where the three combat practice dummies were.

If you were, where the training dummies were, you were on the wrong ship. The dummies are on the Telos (I think), but you need to go to carrick station (the big round thing). If you're still on the Telos, open your quicktravel and select carrick station. Once you're there, go to the combat section (in the south-west), there you can find the terminal with the h2-quests.

• 1 year later...
If you were, where the training dummies were, you were on the wrong ship. The dummies are on the Telos (I think), but you need to go to carrick station (the big round thing). If you're still on the Telos, open your quicktravel and select carrick station. Once you're there, go to the combat section (in the south-west), there you can find the terminal with the h2-quests.

Sorry for the long delay. I figured it out the way you explained it and beat the main story a month or so after you gave me this info. Thanks!