Darth Imperius, Nox & Occulus?

Berronaxftw

I've seen many posts on how you get each title, nearly all of them saying it depends on your alignment.

Is this actually the case? I want to get darth imperius on my next inquisitor, however i'm going to go dark side points simply because I want the dark side corruption looks, Does this mean I will get Darth Nox instead?

Or is it as I think, you get the title depending on the decisions you make throughout your storyline, like for example saving one guy (light side) and then further on in your storyline killing another (dark side) which results in imperius.

or do you really have to finish your storyline with a specific alignment by farming black talon or something?

Edited by Berronaxftw

It depends on your alignment at the time you are awarded the title. Nox is for dark siders, Imperius for light siders, and Occlus (not Occulus) for neutral.

This will make things complicated.. I will have to go full light-side to get imperius.. then farm 20k dark side points for the corruption visuals.. this will be.. uhm "fun"

Maybe LS 3 will already be enough. I think my DS sorcerer was DS 3 and was called Nox.

Did you choose all the dark-side options in your storyline? or mix them up like I did?

And by storyline I mean purely class quests and nothing else.

Well in the beginning I was mostly light side until the end of alderaan. An incident there caused my Sith to become pretty much dark side, however I think I wasn't entirely dark side in the end.

I think it depends only on alignment not on choices but I may see how my other sorcerer turns out (only needs to finish corellia, mostly light side in choices but pushed to DS 3 with diplomacy).

I can't guarantee though so maybe other players' experiences would be helpful. I've played 4 Sith inquisitors lately so I don't recall their exact choices. All 3 that I've finished so far were DS in alignment and became Nox.

But if no one knows the answer (I think there are people who know better than me) I could just test it on my Sorcerer by escaping the final conversation and then switching to LS alignment.

Yea, I was mostly light-side until alderaan & quesh ect can't remember my alignment when I finished..

But I think that the title depends on the decisions you make in your storyline, and I think that imperius is the neutral alignment.. but I can't be certain.

In my storyline I did mostly light-side choices except for when somebody did something bad to me or somebody I knew, I killed them then.. but I don't know :s

Edited by Berronaxftw

All that matters is your alignment at the time that you start that mission. Any previous LS/DS decisions you have made do not matter. DS1 or LS1 is enough, you don't need to max it, and this can be obtained very quickly with Diplomacy or running Black Talon.

LS1 or higher gives you Darth Imperius.

Neutral gives you Darth Occlus.

DS1 or higher gives you Darth Nox.

Edited by Jenzali

All that matters is your alignment at the time that you start that mission. Any previous LS/DS decisions you have made do not matter. DS1 or LS1 is enough, you don't need to max it, and this can be obtained very quickly with Diplomacy or running Black Talon.

LS1 or higher gives you Darth Imperius.

Neutral gives you Darth Occlus.

DS1 or higher gives you Darth Nox.

Ok thanks.

Guess i'll finish my storyline with light 3 or something then grind out dark side points in black talon..

But is it okay to have a few dark side points when I finish? or do I need completely full light side without any dark side points?

Ok thanks.

Guess i'll finish my storyline with light 3 or something then grind out dark side points in black talon..

But is it okay to have a few dark side points when I finish? or do I need completely full light side without any dark side points?

LS and DS points subtract from each other. All that matters is that when you mouse over the bar it says Dark I or Light I in parentheses.

• 1 year later...
I have a question; if you have dark 1 at the end and you get the nox title but later you change your alignment are you still called darth nox? or it will change with your alignment?

Future dialogue will refer to you with whatever name you were given during that quest, they won't change it on you after the fact.

I was neutral when I finished my Inq story and was named Darth Occlus.

When I started Makeb, I was Light I or Light II and Darth Marr still called me Darth Occlus during the conversations.

Future dialogue will refer to you with whatever name you were given during that quest, they won't change it on you after the fact.

I was neutral when I finished my Inq story and was named Darth Occlus.

When I started Makeb, I was Light I or Light II and Darth Marr still called me Darth Occlus during the conversations.

I can attest to this as well, since I experienced the same thing with my second Sorcerer on the Red Eclipse.

Finished the story as Neutral, but after doing the Elder game Flashpoint story arcs, in addition to Ilum, I went to Makeb as LS I. Still, Marr referred to me as "Occlus", NOT "Imperius".

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I can attest to this as well, since I experienced the same thing with my second Sorcerer on the Red Eclipse.

Finished the story as Neutral, but after doing the Elder game Flashpoint story arcs, in addition to Ilum, I went to Makeb as LS I. Still, Marr referred to me as "Occlus", NOT "Imperius".

so you can be ligth side an be nox just having dark 1 at the end, awesome, i dont really like imperius

On a separate note, during 12XP, my character was refereed by Darth Marr as "Imperius" during the Makeb intro. However, during my class story mission on Korriban after Makeb, I was made Darth Nox.

I like how Imperius sounds more ;C

On a separate note, during 12XP, my character was refereed by Darth Marr as "Imperius" during the Makeb intro. However, during my class story mission on Korriban after Makeb, I was made Darth Nox.

I like how Imperius sounds more ;C

I've had something similar to this, on my assasin I'm lvl 60, dark V alignment but I've only finished the class story up to Quesh. I can start the Makeb storyline, and Darth Marr will call me Darth Imperius

• 1 year later...
I never knew this was a thing and was playing a more neutral toon and basically after the work i put into it I'm stuck with a stupid name like Occlus, the other two have more ummf to them.... I really wish there was a way to change it. might just delete the toon and start over. Edited by Cerazian