Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not able to sell the mount on GTN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Not able to sell the mount on GTN

thesithgiraffe
08.04.2020 , 10:15 PM | #1
From the Nar shaddaa nightlife event, I got 2 vectron bowl wraith speeders. I have activated one and trying sell another one in gtn. But unable to do so. Is there something that I am missing, canít I sell the mounts got from the event?

DarkTergon
08.04.2020 , 11:31 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by thesithgiraffe View Post
From the Nar shaddaa nightlife event, I got 2 vectron bowl wraith speeders. I have activated one and trying sell another one in gtn. But unable to do so. Is there something that I am missing, canít I sell the mounts got from the event?
It's BoL (Binds on Legacy) Basically you can't sell it to another person , you can give it to your other chars, or vendor it, but that's it.
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

thesithgiraffe
08.05.2020 , 12:12 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
It's BoL (Binds on Legacy) Basically you can't sell it to another person , you can give it to your other chars, or vendor it, but that's it.
Thank you for clearing that out. Can I move it to my other storage? as I don't have any alts right now and I don't want to keep it on the inventory and sell it by mistake.

SteveTheCynic
08.05.2020 , 02:34 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by thesithgiraffe View Post
Thank you for clearing that out. Can I move it to my other storage? as I don't have any alts right now and I don't want to keep it on the inventory and sell it by mistake.
Anything that isn't bound to your character can be put in your Legacy Storage (assuming that that is what you mean by "other storage", the one in the yellow kiosks(1)). It's useful for e.g. storing bound-to-legacy items that you want to save for / use on a different character.

(1) Yellow = whole-legacy, green = per-character cargo, purple = guild bank.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

DarkTergon
08.05.2020 , 05:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Anything that isn't bound to your character can be put in your Legacy Storage (assuming that that is what you mean by "other storage", the one in the yellow kiosks(1)). It's useful for e.g. storing bound-to-legacy items that you want to save for / use on a different character.

(1) Yellow = whole-legacy, green = per-character cargo, purple = guild bank.
Also, if you sell something by mistake, unless it's 'grey' junk, the vendor will have it for a while*, and you'll be able to buy it back.

*depending on how much you sell, it only keeps a limited amount of stock to resell back.
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ