Its back

Branch

woah!

Its been soo long, i do wonder how many who actually remember having a OT still play

Next we will be seeing the return of profile walls

Its like they are finally realising those ideas they had were not the best

woah!

Its been soo long, i do wonder how many who actually remember having a OT still play

I'd love to see the profile walls again... so much easier to send season greetings and happy B-days over.

woah!

I remember, the forum was called "The Cantina" right? There were some amazing threads. My fave was the Bowdaar one, basically chuck noris jokes but with Bowdaar instead.

How's that WoW treatin you, wilbourn... better than TOR, apparently. Better than the OT...

I walk up and down the imperial fleet shouting "flake?!" like that old blind jewish guy who lost his apprentice. The one who always questioned him. These new students, they just nod their heads and agree.

How's that WoW treatin you, wilbourn... better than TOR, apparently. Better than the OT...

I walk up and down the imperial fleet shouting "flake?!" like that old blind jewish guy who lost his apprentice. The one who always questioned him. These new students, they just nod their heads and agree.

My keyboard on my desktop doesn't work. SO IT'S KIND OF HARD TO LOG IN.