Flirt Options For Smugglers?

Weezyfb

With other classes it isnt to big a deal but i just my female to level 10 and am now on coruscant, and the one flirt option was not great. I envision the smuggler to be flirting and charming people up and down the galaxy, should i roll male to get that?

Hell my sith got like 3 flirts before i left korriban

Male Smugglers get a lot more flings through-out the story line than Female Smugglers do.

Even with the few flings Female Smugglers have available, only one of them is decent, in my personal opinion, and that's on Balmorra. About half way through the story.

Edited by Avianpixie

I'm sure the female has her share of flirt options, but I know as a male you basically get the opportunity to "black screen" a woman on like every other planet.

Don't think it's all that different for female really, because I make it a point to ignore all those and I have to ignore a lot of it :p

Edited by hadoken

I'm sure the female has her share of flirt options, but I know as a male you basically get the opportunity to "black screen" a woman on like every other planet.

More like every planet. And 2 on Nar Shaddaa. But I'm not max level so just going based on 1-30 ish.

If you are flirting as female, bring corso riggs with you. :) Assuming you are also flirting with him.

I feel sorry for you fem smugglers, saddled with Hicky McDerpface.

Edited by Stenrik

Where are the female to female and male to male flirt options? I leveled a male Vanguard to 50 and didn't get on guy/guy flirt option and I've played a female smuggler to 21 and no female/female flirt options.

From reading the forums I was under the impression that these are viable choices but they are never presented??? So did BIOWARE scrap all Gay/Lesbian content or I just haven't met the proper people? :eek:

Where are the female to female and male to male flirt options? I leveled a male Vanguard to 50 and didn't get on guy/guy flirt option and I've played a female smuggler to 21 and no female/female flirt options.

From reading the forums I was under the impression that these are viable choices but they are never presented??? So did BIOWARE scrap all Gay/Lesbian content or I just haven't met the proper people? :eek:

Bioware did not include any same sex content at launch.

Apparently because of time/budget constraints.

The community has been assured that content on those lines will be upcomming.

They didn't scrap it, they said they are planning on adding those options in the future. It just ain't the future yet. Basically, just be patient.

I actually got laid a lot earlier on my Jedi, but once it starts rolling you'll be getting some on nearly every planet. The real key is to choose conversation options based on the person you are talking to, if you try to be straight LS or DS you will miss out on a lot of oportunities. Remember that you are a scoundrel and if you want to get into someones pants you don't do it by being a girlscout, unless they are into costumes.