I am being attacked in force camo?

Zadtro

I thought that i couldn't be attacked in force camo but i am still being targetted by normal npc's. Mara and sent have been nerfed to the bone so it would be nice if our escape worked please.

Was also wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

That is working as intended and as it has since release. Camo isn't a stealth that puts you out of Combat like Operative or Shadow Stealth. In PvP it makes it so you can't be targeted by the enemy but keeps you in Combat. While in PvE simply drops your Threat to 0, but it doesn't drop you out of Combat like Vanish or Cloaking Screen. So enemies you are in Combat with can still target you. Basically against PvE Mobs you are in combat with it simply puts you on the bottom of the Threat table, but if you are the only person on the Threat table they will still attack you.

Thank you for the reply. I had Vette with me and they didn't target her. I was about to die and normally they would go for her a bit so i can jump back out and finish off the mob.

I was being followed by melee and everything and was like, i swear they are not to be able to see me xD

Thank you for the reply. I had Vette with me and they didn't target her. I was about to die and normally they would go for her a bit so i can jump back out and finish off the mob.

I was being followed by melee and everything and was like, i swear they are not to be able to see me xD

When you pop force camo, your companion gets force camo as well. The reason mobs will go for your companion some of the time is because a companion that isn't on passive won't wait out the whole force camo duration, they'll keep on attacking. Especially if you have a healer companion, that means it'll get aggro on everything.

So in other words, when you pop force camo with a companion, you're both on 0 threat and you keep any aggro from mobs that you had before force camo. But since you're on 0 threat, any attack by your comp will get him/her aggro on anything he/she/it managed to hit with the attack, and any heal or such will get the comp aggro on everything you're fighting. However, if the comp is on passive for some reason, aggro stays on you; and even if it isn't, you'll have aggro for a while since the comp is probably on GCD or, more likely, thinking about bunnies instead of healing you.