Expunging Camouflage is bugged.

Ashuranrx

Roots and snares don't always get removed when Force Camouflage is used with Expunging Camouflage utility. I noticed this multiple times in warzones when I am root with Sorc/Sage knockback and Sniper/GS knockback. However, I was not able to reproduce the results in duels with Sages and GS in my guild. I theorize that this only happens if I am hit by more than one root or snare at the same time, but I am not sure.

Has anyone else experience something similar?

i dont even take the utility , take the predation/trans one instead but find at least on sentinel i find that camoing removes roots without even taking the utility. TBH they should just make that baseline idk if its bugged on another utility or what to be sure just my findings... Edited by AngusFTW

i dont even take the utility , take the predation/trans one instead but find at least on sentinel i find that camoing removes roots without even taking the utility. TBH they should just make that baseline idk if its bugged on another utility or what to be sure just my findings...

The bug is that fleet footed currently has the effect of expunging cammo and fleet footed while expunging cammo has no effect.

It's bugged right now for Sentinels at least. Taking the fleetfooted utility right now not only grants slow and root cleanse on Trans for your entire group, but it also gives Camo root break currently.

Woohoo! Thanks for telling me this. This is a what I call, "buy 1, get 1 free!" It is a good bug. LOL