Operative Healing 1Mil+?

Schil

I wonder what the top Merc/Commando heals would be. I don't really PvP much anymore(old guild that was pvp focused imploded) but I've never seen one anywhere close to a mil. Makes me wonder.

I did 850k on civil war with my BM gear :D

But in the same game operative healer got 1mil +. 1 mil healing is not that hard for operative or sorc healers if the game is long enough. For mercenary it would be harder.

Best ive seen was 1,2m operative, 1,6 sorc and mine 850k on commando.

I did 850k on civil war with my BM gear :D

But in the same game operative healer got 1mil +. 1 mil healing is not that hard for operative or sorc healers if the game is long enough. For mercenary it would be harder.

Best ive seen was 1,2m operative, 1,6 sorc and mine 850k on commando.

Doesn't just fall to the game being long enough though-- really it speaks to the team as a whole once healing gets up that high because in order for it to happen you not only have to have the output to do so but

A.Not spend too much of the fight locked down

B.Have the rest of your team survive long enough for the healing to take effect (true well coordinated burst from at least 3 high end dps should be able to knock down an individual without much the healer can do)

C.Ample help from your own team (note the >500k protection and >400k protection on that 4x1 million fight), taunts, peels, etc.

Granted that's not to say it doesn't speak extremely well of the healer, just that it take the right confluence of events to truly get up that high. I know I've had matches where I was in the 500kish range and felt like I worked my ____ off, while I've also had ones 750kish where it seemed like the only real challenge was resource management.

It's meaningless. Really high numbers all around means that no team was able to get an upper hand in a match that dragged on for a lot longer than it normally should (CW and NC in particular). The more impressive numbers are when you far exceed the next best in the category even if it's just 200k vs 50k.