Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MAJOR SPOILER Please don't bring him back.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
MAJOR SPOILER Please don't bring him back.

SerraShar
10.28.2019 , 10:41 PM | #11
yeah but...

Spoiler
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

OlBuzzard
10.29.2019 , 06:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
yeah but...

Spoiler
I think perhaps you misunderstood my point .. (sorry my bad)

Spoiler

It's all just for fun to speculate.. Probably none of this would happen. BUT... if I were to look for a way to really stir things up … I'd have Malgus chase after that goal in a heartbeat !!!
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

SerraShar
10.29.2019 , 06:37 AM | #13
Do you know...

Spoiler

Here hoping anyway
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy

OlBuzzard
10.29.2019 , 07:37 AM | #14
Do you know...

Spoiler

Here hoping anyway
Wellll Frankly Malgus next steps sort of depends:

Spoiler

SerraShar
10.29.2019 , 08:22 AM | #15
Just..

cose you got Possessed , it doesnt make Immortal nothing. At best, if he can control whatever possess him..he become stronger than he is. At worst, he become an abomination that mutate and he lose everything...including his personality and consciousness (and goals, dreams..etc) .

(why are we using Spoilers tags in a place that allow Spoilers? lol)

Do you think Scourge is in cahooot (love that word) with Malgus ??

Cose its..suspicious that he show up with this new Quest...and malgus does what he does (Break his leash) .

While Scourge say ''I saw what Valk was all about and I had to turn against him yada yada'' . He still has the weakness of the True sith of ''Love my Sith so much...I can be swayed too'' . I mean its a possibility. There is also the possibility that even if he does know and may doubt Malgus capacity, he would take the chance for the dream EMPIRE (assuming they have the same vision) . IF he doesnt know, then maybe he could be swayed ?

*Shrug* Scourge Lived long enough, that mean he can tell a liar from another (Hopefully), but it also make him arrogant in his capacity that he can deal with whatever may come.

Still...thats a rotting way to get ride of Malgus. I mean first they make him cheat death, bring him back as a Lap dog to the new Emprore (or empress), just to have him do something stupid like this.

Bah....kinda lousy way to get ride of a character that has so much weigh since day 1.

And in conclusion (Make me sound smart right? lol) , this whole discussion remind me of Valkorians words that the Empire is better forgotten . It's almost feel like a cursed Nation. You know ? like the forbidden fruit, make the greats ones do crazy things to get it..make you shake your head and think ''Man, I hate to agree with that idiot, but if Malgus goes that far yet again......are the sith doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over for the sake of their ''Vision of what the Empire supposed to be'' ? Its almost heartbreaking to watch ..again.
Balance in All Things

OlBuzzard
10.29.2019 , 11:31 AM | #16
Just..

cose you got Possessed , it doesnt make Immortal nothing. At best, if he can control whatever possess him..he become stronger than he is. At worst, he become an abomination that mutate and he lose everything...including his personality and consciousness (and goals, dreams..etc) .

(why are we using Spoilers tags in a place that allow Spoilers? lol)

Do you think Scourge is in cahooot (love that word) with Malgus ??

Cose its..suspicious that he show up with this new Quest...and malgus does what he does (Break his leash) .

While Scourge say ''I saw what Valk was all about and I had to turn against him yada yada'' . He still has the weakness of the True sith of ''Love my Sith so much...I can be swayed too'' . I mean its a possibility. There is also the possibility that even if he does know and may doubt Malgus capacity, he would take the chance for the dream EMPIRE (assuming they have the same vision) . IF he doesnt know, then maybe he could be swayed ?

*Shrug* Scourge Lived long enough, that mean he can tell a liar from another (Hopefully), but it also make him arrogant in his capacity that he can deal with whatever may come.

Still...thats a rotting way to get ride of Malgus. I mean first they make him cheat death, bring him back as a Lap dog to the new Emprore (or empress), just to have him do something stupid like this.

Bah....kinda lousy way to get ride of a character that has so much weigh since day 1.

And in conclusion (Make me sound smart right? lol) , this whole discussion remind me of Valkorians words that the Empire is better forgotten . It's almost feel like a cursed Nation. You know ? like the forbidden fruit, make the greats ones do crazy things to get it..make you shake your head and think ''Man, I hate to agree with that idiot, but if Malgus goes that far yet again......are the sith doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over for the sake of their ''Vision of what the Empire supposed to be'' ? Its almost heartbreaking to watch ..again.
Yeah … you're probably right about the conclusion of "possession" … BUT IMO ..that is the real deception of the dark side.

I think Mlagus and Scourge will meet. I think that Scourge will have to make a decision.

IMO... this is where the real show down takes place:
Scourge … Kira AND (if you're playing the JK who is in love with Kira... as some are) … This is where it gets crazy!

I have no idea where the writers will go with this... but IMO that is why I personally like the idea of the JK still being independent. In the long run it will make the LS more appealing to Scourge and will stand by Kira and the JK.

Whether or not Malgus succeeds with the merge with Tenebrae (assuming that he is interested in the first place) that is still up for grabs.

BUT.. it is within the context of that conflict and the race against time where the next step could unfold ! And yeah .. as crazy as that sounds .. there is a LOT of drama wrapped up in that !

SerraShar
10.29.2019 , 01:30 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
Yeah … you're probably right about the conclusion of "possession" … BUT IMO ..that is the real deception of the dark side.

I think Mlagus and Scourge will meet. I think that Scourge will have to make a decision.

IMO... this is where the real show down takes place:
Scourge … Kira AND (if you're playing the JK who is in love with Kira... as some are) … This is where it gets crazy!

I have no idea where the writers will go with this... but IMO that is why I personally like the idea of the JK still being independent. In the long run it will make the LS more appealing to Scourge and will stand by Kira and the JK.

Whether or not Malgus succeeds with the merge with Tenebrae (assuming that he is interested in the first place) that is still up for grabs.

BUT.. it is within the context of that conflict and the race against time where the next step could unfold ! And yeah .. as crazy as that sounds .. there is a LOT of drama wrapped up in that !

Nah, the JK story is the one I don't like lol cose I find it overrated :P and the female JK voice grate on my nerve.

Though right now I'm playing as one..but I usually cant go far *Sigh*...I want a JK to romance TAU :P

cose she is a smexy Godess

My favorite are JC, SI and SW :P

Hopefully, the 'Crazyness' part with Scourge , Kira and your JK...will apply to all class .

We already got shafted back in Shadow of revan once lol

VItitiate : Don't worry my little wrath/JK I didn't forget about you..Muahahahaha

Vititiate (to others class) : *Notice them and say nothing* Muahahahaha

Others class: *Butthurt intensify*

Balance in All Things

Slowpokeking
11.01.2019 , 06:22 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by XxHazenxX View Post
I'm 100% all for Vitiate (with Doug Bradley). IMO he wasn't in the base game nearly long enough after all the pre-launch speculation/stories/theories we got about him between KotOR and SWTOR. There was a lot of speculation at the time that he was Darth Andeddu, which I would have liked, but either way, Vitiate was probably the most interesting character to me in the base game by a long shot.

Valkorion on the other hand, I hated. Pretty much anything pertaining to those 2 expansions, I disregard as never happening lol. Vitiate + Empire vs Republic actually makes me feel like I'm playing a Star Wars game. KotFE/KotET made me feel like I was playing some kind of generic space fantasy game. I applaud their efforts, but that story was a dumpster fire. If we got the level of detail and cinematics in the base game that we did in KotFE and KotET, that would have been great.
Valkorion was 10 times better than Vitiate. Vitiate wasn't even a character, more of the symbol of evil.
http://www.swtor.com/r/5trH8B

My Referral Code.

SerraShar
11.02.2019 , 11:35 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Valkorion was 10 times better than Vitiate. Vitiate wasn't even a character, more of the symbol of evil.
Thats a matter of opinion . I personally, Liked Vititate more . He seemed to have bigger plans at the end in Yavin 4 .

Then here come Valkorian with his soap Opera family and drama , and instead of going to Jerry Springer....they dragged me in their stupid show lol
Balance in All Things

Slowpokeking
11.02.2019 , 11:51 AM | #20
Thats a matter of opinion . I personally, Liked Vititate more . He seemed to have bigger plans at the end in Yavin 4 .

Then here come Valkorian with his soap Opera family and drama , and instead of going to Jerry Springer....they dragged me in their stupid show lol
It doesn't matter, Vitiate is not a character, he has no characterization but only his plan of ultimate evil.
http://www.swtor.com/r/5trH8B

My Referral Code.