Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

She's back!!!!!!

AhsokaTanorules
10.26.2019 , 02:22 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
I wasn't being snippy about kira . I just asked if they were protected by Plot Armor (like Quinn and Ashara were) .

If I knew they were protected by Plot Armor, I wouldn't have asked the question at all . I don't know if they were, thats why I asked . I have been busy with real life and haven't had the chance to sit and play the new expansion.

My hate is directed at Scourge . I actually like Kira. Homewhever, my role playing my character demand sacrficie lol

I'm sorry about the misunderstanding too . I didn't come here to brag about killing anyone (Since its my game, my business who I kill) . I just wanted to know if they were being locked like Ashara and Quinn were or not.

So I know who to run trough the new content .
Quinn is killable.

SerraShar
10.26.2019 , 02:35 AM | #22
yeah I know. But he is locked and only a sith warrior can murder him lol
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

Goreshaga
10.27.2019 , 04:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if they do that, tbh. Either Kira or Scourge might have to sacrifice themselves to stop the plague, or something like that.
A already didn't like the Vette/Torian choice, but at least they were not companions of the same class.
But having to choose between 2 of the 3 most important companions of my JK would be really, really hard. I honnestly don't know who i'd choose to save and who i'd sacrifice if we had a choice like this one.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

AhsokaTanorules
10.27.2019 , 04:26 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
A already didn't like the Vette/Torian choice, but at least they were not companions of the same class.
But having to choose between 2 of the 3 most important companions of my JK would be really, really hard. I honnestly don't know who i'd choose to save and who i'd sacrifice if we had a choice like this one.
For the most part I chose Vette instead of Torian since I thought Torian was kind of bland. I do agree Scourge and Kira will be tougher though I do like Kira more. Only my most ruthless characters took Torian over Vette and it would probably apply to Scourge too.

Goreshaga
10.27.2019 , 07:41 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
For the most part I chose Vette instead of Torian since I thought Torian was kind of bland. I do agree Scourge and Kira will be tougher though I do like Kira more. Only my most ruthless characters took Torian over Vette and it would probably apply to Scourge too.
I saved Torian on most of my characters.
So far the only one who is far enough in the story and still has Vette was because i just skipped everything from Tython to Ossus and the default choice saved Vette over Torian.
Not that i don't like Vette, but well, i played mostly on non SW characters through KOTFEET and so they had no past with either of them, none of my mains was romancing Vette while my main BH was romancing Torian, on most of my characters Torian had a higher influence and i slightly prefer Torian over Vette, but i really disliked that this choice had to be between 2 characters i actually liked.
Had Ashara been one of the 2 you have to save/sacrifice, i'd have cheered when Vaylin would've killed her, but no, this one is absolutely unkillable...

Scourge and Kira would be even tougher as a choice, because my main is a JK, so both of them are important to her, and i really like both of them. It would be a near impossible choice for me there
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

SithKoriandr
10.27.2019 , 08:54 AM | #26
I don't see them doing that to both Kira and Scourge. Such a choice would be terrible and only the Knight would get stuck with it? Though, it's not like other classes aren't forced to lose a companion.

Trooper loses Vic. Agent loses Scorpio. Trooper I believe even loses Elara if they're dark sided or choose the Empire (which that one is a good call to have her do).

Can't remember the others.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

krakadyla
10.27.2019 , 09:13 AM | #27
Speaking about those two, what 's the deal with Scourge going "I need to talk to you in private" and then being unclickable and without a quest mark over the head or anything? Or is it just knight-only dangling hook for the next (outlandishly ridiculous) plot point?

AhsokaTanorules
10.27.2019 , 09:15 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
I don't see them doing that to both Kira and Scourge. Such a choice would be terrible and only the Knight would get stuck with it? Though, it's not like other classes aren't forced to lose a companion.

Trooper loses Vic. Agent loses Scorpio. Trooper I believe even loses Elara if they're dark sided or choose the Empire (which that one is a good call to have her do).

Can't remember the others.
Then again Laura bailey voice acts one of the main characters of WoW so that doesn't look too good for Kira's future.

AhsokaTanorules
10.27.2019 , 02:32 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by krakadyla View Post
Speaking about those two, what 's the deal with Scourge going "I need to talk to you in private" and then being unclickable and without a quest mark over the head or anything? Or is it just knight-only dangling hook for the next (outlandishly ridiculous) plot point?
I got this with my trooper too and was like ***. Ironic since bac in Classic I actually had a head canon of my ds femtroop crushing on someone like Scourge.

AhsokaTanorules
10.29.2019 , 02:31 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post

I don't care for the companions personally . I hate scourge for exemple, because he is the ****** of the emprore . And Lore wise that douuuche killed the exile from Kotor 2 in the book-novel-or-whatever . And I loved my exile..so I swore that red tomatoe gonna go down .

I am starting to wonder though if this "hidden ally" of Scourge's IS that Exile since he was obscure about it even to my JK.