Having a problem throwing the ball in Hutball?

Vikassi

I have the ability on my toolbar, when i click it i do get the graphic in which i am then supposed to place near a player? to activate that do you right or left click it? does the graphic have to actually be on a player or just close to one? can you throw it from the ground level to someone on a platform?

thanks in advance .. oh and i played 9 WZ's last night, couldnt throw it once, it tried and tried, i must be doing something wrong .. and out of those 9 WZ's i played, they were all Huttball, weird that never happened before ..

I have the ability on my toolbar, when i click it i do get the graphic in which i am then supposed to place near a player? to activate that do you right or left click it? does the graphic have to actually be on a player or just close to one? can you throw it from the ground level to someone on a platform?

thanks in advance .. oh and i played 9 WZ's last night, couldnt throw it once, it tried and tried, i must be doing something wrong .. and out of those 9 WZ's i played, they were all Huttball, weird that never happened before ..

I would suggest hotkeying the huttball icon. The graphic you get is the targeting graphic. Place the targeting graphic on the player you wish to throw it to (preferably a heavy armored person with mostly full HP, or a sprinter with mostly full hp, who are both either right behind you, right next to you, or closer than you to the enemy goal line. If the targeting icon is grey, you cannot throw, if it is blue and red, you can throw. Be sure to target as closely as you can to a friendly player, as not to get the huttball intercepted by an enemy player.

And let me be first to thank you for coming onto the forums to ask politely how to do something instead of getting upset that people are mysteriously leaving the warzone and coming on the forums to demand that Bioware put in a punishment for these players.

I would suggest hotkeying the huttball icon. The graphic you get is the targeting graphic. Place the targeting graphic on the player you wish to throw it to (preferably a heavy armored person with mostly full HP, or a sprinter with mostly full hp, who are both either right behind you, right next to you, or closer than you to the enemy goal line. If the targeting icon is grey, you cannot throw, if it is blue and red, you can throw. Be sure to target as closely as you can to a friendly player, as not to get the huttball intercepted by an enemy player.

And let me be first to thank you for coming onto the forums to ask politely how to do something instead of getting upset that people are mysteriously leaving the warzone and coming on the forums to demand that Bioware put in a punishment for these players.

Agreed.

Also at op, remember that if you have the ball and looking to be swarmed with no chance of passing it to a teammate (or risk losing it near own goalline) throwing it to an empty place on the ground (far from other people) will reset it.

Agreed.

Also at op, remember that if you have the ball and looking to be swarmed with no chance of passing it to a teammate (or risk losing it near own goalline) throwing it to an empty place on the ground (far from other people) will reset it.

Yep. Exactly this.