Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bonus Comps to unlock

EAFSAMWISE's Avatar


EAFSAMWISE
02.28.2021 , 08:32 AM | #1
So I am aware that all players can now unlock HK-55 and ZO-OM by purchasing the "Shroud of Memory" bundle on the Cartel Market and that we can unlock Darth Hexid if we've completed at least 40 Flashpoints. These characters were all formerly exclusive to people who've been subscribed from a certain date or participated in limited-time events. Can anyone confirm that there are any other formerly exclusive characters who we can unlock like this for the Alliance?

ceryxp's Avatar


ceryxp
02.28.2021 , 09:03 AM | #2
Those are the only ones. So far, Master Ranos was a one time deal for the DvL event. Nico has been offered a couple (three?) times, Shae has been offered a few (the last offer was October 2020), and Paxton has been offered once; all via sub-by-X-day offers.
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.

EAFSAMWISE's Avatar


EAFSAMWISE
02.28.2021 , 09:34 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
Those are the only ones. So far, Master Ranos was a one time deal for the DvL event. Nico has been offered a couple (three?) times, Shae has been offered a few (the last offer was October 2020), and Paxton has been offered once; all via sub-by-X-day offers.
Wait, Shae Vizsla is exclusive? I actually had no idea 😅. I guess I've been subbed since last summer so that's why I qualified for her 😅

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
03.01.2021 , 04:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EAFSAMWISE View Post
we can unlock Darth Hexid if we've completed at least 40 Flashpoints. These characters were all formerly exclusive to people who've been subscribed from a certain date or participated in limited-time events
Incorrect. Darth Hexid was only ever unlocked by achievements. To be sure, when she was first available, it was a different achievement (3 Group Finder FPs *or* 3 Warzones), but it wasn't ever based (direclty) on subscription status or event participation.

Note: if the collective set of dark/light decisions during the Dark vs Light event had been more dark than light (it was 52% light, in fact), then Hexid would be the one people can't get, with Ranos available by these achievements.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

ceryxp's Avatar


ceryxp
03.01.2021 , 05:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Incorrect. Darth Hexid was only ever unlocked by achievements. To be sure, when she was first available, it was a different achievement (3 Group Finder FPs *or* 3 Warzones), but it wasn't ever based (direclty) on subscription status or event participation.

Note: if the collective set of dark/light decisions during the Dark vs Light event had been more dark than light (it was 52% light, in fact), then Hexid would be the one people can't get, with Ranos available by these achievements.
I think Darth Hexid's original offer would fit into the category of "participated in [a] limited-time event" since one had to complete those activities by a certain date (8 - 27 November, 2017), after which it was no longer available. The original offer was for a limited time following the United Forces update. The second achievement path was added with update 5.9 on 3 May, 2018.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171102
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
03.01.2021 , 11:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
I think Darth Hexid's original offer would fit into the category of "participated in [a] limited-time event" since one had to complete those activities by a certain date (8 - 27 November, 2017), after which it was no longer available. The original offer was for a limited time following the United Forces update. The second achievement path was added with update 5.9 on 3 May, 2018.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171102
Hmm. OK. Fair enough.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes