STAP use

Pablo_PL

• 1 year later...
Hi,

I bought the special digital edition of SWTOR. I know I received a STAP vehicle but I cant find it in the game. Any suggestions how can I activate it?

It's in the mail i think. You get the license as well with the DE purchase. Right cllick on it in your inventory and it will be added to your vehicle tap. Press your "P" key and open the vehicles, the STAP is there. Right click on it and see at what LVL you can use it.

Why do people keep saying you get Speeder Piloting at Level 25 for 40,000 Credits????? I'm a subscriber and without using my Legacy unlock for Level 10, I get my License at Level 15 for only 10,000 (or was it 20,000?) Credits. Am I glitched cause I'm dead serious but in-game everyone wants to argue but it's really true!

Why do people keep saying you get Speeder Piloting at Level 25 for 40,000 Credits????? I'm a subscriber and without using my Legacy unlock for Level 10, I get my License at Level 15 for only 10,000 (or was it 20,000?) Credits. Am I glitched cause I'm dead serious but in-game everyone wants to argue but it's really true!

Why? Cause it's a ninja post from Jan 2012.

Cost at 15 for level 1 piloting is now 780 creds.

I think the speeder piloting is VERY cheap now if you wait till the level to buy it from vendor, it's only costly if you buy through legacy I believe.

EDIT: Oh I posted on two gravedug threads in a row.. im on fire!

Edited by WaldoA