Color crystals

bluesmoosh

Are color crystals reusable and/or transferable between alts? My main is a smuggler and I obtained a pink/purple color crystal as a random item from the cartel market. It's not much use to my smuggler (or is it? honestly I'm not sure) so I was going to mail it to an alt.

I'm not sure how to link the item or I would so you could take a look and let me know what I'm looking at. :confused:

Are color crystals reusable and/or transferable between alts? My main is a smuggler and I obtained a pink/purple color crystal as a random item from the cartel market. It's not much use to my smuggler (or is it? honestly I'm not sure) so I was going to mail it to an alt.

I'm not sure how to link the item or I would so you could take a look and let me know what I'm looking at. :confused:

If you use a crystal it becomes bound to that character and cannot be transferred. If you buy or make one without equipping it in a weapon, it is not bound and transferable to different Alts.

Whats the Stat for the crystal? If it's a +41 Power Crystal, its great for your Smuggler but can be used for DPS and Healing class that could use the extra Power. Same with the +41 Critical. Can be used for all except Tanks. +41 Endurance is for Tanks although I'm a healer (Sorc) with +41 Endurance crystal that I used in lower levels to keep my HP high. Not needed at 50 though.