Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's funny how

Saekx
01.25.2012 , 10:57 AM | #1
I think it's funny how people complain about sorcs being OP, hell i have a 50 sorc and shadow, i can beat sorcs anyday with the "underpowered" class you just need to learn when to interrupt and how to get to the casters.
"I will eliminate every threat to the empire."
- Operative.
[[The Agonized Legacy!]]

onlysith
01.25.2012 , 10:58 AM | #2
says the sorc.

VirgiI
01.25.2012 , 10:58 AM | #3
I love when sorcs cried to high hell over operatives and finally got their nerf, and now are pissed that they're next in line. NERF EVERY OTHER CLASS BUT MINE PLEASE

Saekx
01.25.2012 , 11:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by onlysith View Post
says the sorc.
I have a shadow which people say is the underpowered class i literally CRUSH sorcs.
- Operative.
[[The Agonized Legacy!]]

Tovenar
01.25.2012 , 11:03 AM | #5
I seem to get chewed as often as I chew.

Meh.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

-Darth Helmet

Saekx
01.25.2012 , 11:04 AM | #6
In other words people complain about Shadows being underpowered in pvp while they also complain that sorcs is op, hmm im a shadow and i destroy the sorcs completely.
You understand what i mean by this?
- Operative.
[[The Agonized Legacy!]]

Tenacity
01.25.2012 , 11:11 AM | #7
A lot of people dont seem to be factoring in gear scaling when they talk about how overpowered or underpowered a class is.

Some classes - like the sith sorceror - are much more effective with poor gear than others. If these players would work on getting some expertise built up, they'd realize it isnt as much of an issue as they realize.

It's the same deal with operatives/scoundrels, they are able to do a lot more damage without top end gear than other classes, but build up some expertise and they wont do jack to you anymore.

Now what's "funny" is how everyone complains about sorcerors and never about sages =P
--- Lynx - Powertech Mercenary - Rashkah
Telbasta - Sniper - Operative - Maihos
Leonin - Gunslinger - Scoundrel - Arshia ---
-- Pakhet - Sorceror - Juggernaut - Sorthak

Saekx
01.25.2012 , 11:17 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post
A lot of people dont seem to be factoring in gear scaling when they talk about how overpowered or underpowered a class is.

Some classes - like the sith sorceror - are much more effective with poor gear than others. If these players would work on getting some expertise built up, they'd realize it isnt as much of an issue as they realize.

It's the same deal with operatives/scoundrels, they are able to do a lot more damage without top end gear than other classes, but build up some expertise and they wont do jack to you anymore.

Now what's "funny" is how everyone complains about sorcerors and never about sages =P
You sir! 1+ interwebs.
- Operative.
[[The Agonized Legacy!]]

Bobbyrab
01.25.2012 , 11:33 AM | #9
If people spent as much time learning their class, how it's supposed to be played, what the devs had in mind, etc. than complaining on the forums you'd have a lot less complaint threads and more skilled players.

Faolon
01.25.2012 , 12:31 PM | #10
Wait, did you call your Shadow "underpowered"?

That's pretty funny.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."