Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When are Bounty Hunters getting the NERF bat?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
When are Bounty Hunters getting the NERF bat?

CoFRBrutus
01.25.2012 , 02:29 PM | #41
Nerf calling already?

Rickwala
01.25.2012 , 02:51 PM | #42
I don't know why everyone thinks BH just spam tracer, your heat is through the roof if you do that and if interupted leaves you immediately dead. TRACER X 2 maaaybe, Unload, rail, rapid, powershot then well by this point you are either running for your life or finishing with tracer if they are stupid and/or blind. Basically everyone complaining cant see or possibly could be stupid and only sees something when it go big boom and sound flashy light.....

Rhysling
01.25.2012 , 02:53 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMarvel View Post
no with my class I feel on par with every class except the Bounty Hunter Merc
Then play as a team instead of running off solo. This game will not be nerfed to support 1 vs 1.

DarthBloodloss
01.25.2012 , 02:55 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMarvel View Post
knockback
stun
tracer missle x4
If this is your strategy, you're gonna suck as a BH

No need to use knockback. They will just gap close back to you or run away. And stun isn't really necessary. All it does is generate heat and save you from 1-2 attacks. Its like a micro sized heal. In 1v1 I only use it if we are both close to death and I need a little extra help.

BUT even if you were gonna use them, youd be better off using stun first, and then using knockback after the stun wears off. Since the knockback hits them with a snare too, no point in stunning them while they are far away and snared.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

krameriffic
01.25.2012 , 03:21 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Rickwala View Post
I don't know why everyone thinks BH just spam tracer, your heat is through the roof if you do that and if interupted leaves you immediately dead. TRACER X 2 maaaybe, Unload, rail, rapid, powershot then well by this point you are either running for your life or finishing with tracer if they are stupid and/or blind. Basically everyone complaining cant see or possibly could be stupid and only sees something when it go big boom and sound flashy light.....
OK, while it is true that spamming it and nothing else is bad, it does not send your heat through the roof. It costs 16 per cast and refunds 8 heat on critical every 3 seconds. So you can spam it, a lot.