Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hair

Bead
01.24.2012 , 12:48 PM | #1
Why are almost all warriors bald? Especially Juggs. Is it because Malgus is bald? Be honest, if you are a bald warrior and it was because of Malgus speak up. Are there people out there that made a warrior with hair just to go against the grain?

Jeedawg
01.24.2012 , 01:05 PM | #2
I was thinking the same thing, and i'm pretty sure that is the reason.

I made mine looking kind of like a reverse Luke Skywalker... Same hair but black in color, cyborg instead of human and dark side instead of light.

Too many body type 3's with no hair!

Cheers!

rebelde
01.24.2012 , 01:32 PM | #3
My warriors bald because i honestly don't like any of the hairstyles , however for a modicum of hair i used the complexion which gives my guy stubble on his dome

dashakh
01.24.2012 , 01:34 PM | #4
honestly, none of the hairstyles were to my liking, like really, i didnt wanna end up with a justin bieber hairstyle on a ****** with warrior lol, but i AM sith pureblood, and bald is the only look that actually suits them, imho

DarkCeleste
01.24.2012 , 01:36 PM | #5
My warrior has hair and he's body type 3.

Though to be honest, I didn't like most of the hair styles on the body 3 other than the one I picked. Maybe that's why most people are choosing to go bald. :P

Urukkhan
01.24.2012 , 01:44 PM | #6
Baldness is a sign of manliness as a scars it add more charm for a man.
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature. There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

RajinKajin
01.24.2012 , 01:51 PM | #7
Sith Pureblood with a Mohawk and stubble. Purely Darkside.
04.09.09╠▀╬[Rajin]╬▀╣██████████████████)11.11.11

Bead
01.24.2012 , 01:58 PM | #8
The "there aren't any good hairstyles" is a good argument (especially in someones mentioned case of sith pureblood). But every other class deals with the same hairstyles and most of them still have hair.

Sadistical
01.24.2012 , 01:59 PM | #9
never had much use for hair since i've been shaving my head for most of my adult life, so it's probably just more appealing to me that my juggy goes mr. clean as well...

FilthyIlls
01.24.2012 , 02:23 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeedawg View Post
I was thinking the same thing, and i'm pretty sure that is the reason.

I made mine looking kind of like a reverse Luke Skywalker... Same hair but black in color, cyborg instead of human and dark side instead of light.

Too many body type 3's with no hair!

Cheers!
I'm fat with hair and Luke was a cyborg too.