Darth Revan's mask

Hi guys i have seen that one can get his mask/armor from several old packs that are no longer sold in the cartel marked and I was just wondering if it was still possible to get his armor and mask and how much it might cost. Thx so much

(Obviously) You can't get it through the packs atm since they've been embargoed, but the next best bet is the GTN.

As for cost, that depends on the server you're on, and if more than one person is selling them. Typically, (on my server) I see them go for around 10-20 million credits.

Hello,

IIRC you can buy the Revan Mask and Armor from the Hutt's, In-game, using Cartel Reputation. There should be a dealer for embargoed items near the Hutt's on your faction's Space Station on the Cartel Level of the station.:)

Hello,

IIRC you can buy the Revan Mask and Armor from the Hutt's, In-game, using Cartel Reputation. There should be a dealer for embargoed items near the Hutt's on your faction's Space Station on the Cartel Level of the station.:)

Contraband reputation vendor

Mask: yes

Armor : no

For armor it is still hoping to get lucky on the GTN if someone is selling the item you need to complete the set.

Edited by Kirameki

Hello,

This is true; however, you must have Legendary status in order to buy it. To make matters worse, you can only get the rep items from the Contraband series crates, so you're pretty much out of luck there too.

Hint hint Bioware... Time to put old packs back to sale :D I am afraid my server runs out from unbound versions of certain items before I can get them :( like what happened to Revan's armor set in some servers. Luckily I play mostly female Jedi and dislike hood up looks so I have no interest to get said set :cool: