where is mako? SPOILERS for kotfe

darhtlaci

So guys im sure im not the only one who has been wondering, where the hell is our little mako? i love her so much, my bh is hearth broken that she has not returned ? i love fanfictions. so pls could you tell me some of your ideas why didnt she returned? and pls dont be a dick !!!

According to Torian, he left her on Carratos when he went with Mand'alor to Darvannis.

Also she left the bounty hunting business because she feels that everyone in her life she loved has been taken because of that business. she could be slicing freelance these days to make ends meet.

Edited by Celise

Hopefully she found herself in a Rancor pit with 3 very hungry Rancors in it and got eaten by the 3 very hungry Rancors.

Or maybe somebody got fed up of her inconsistencies and strapped her onto a proton torpedo.

Joking aside, I'd maybe find her more agreeable as a nice Bounty Hunter......mine is NOT a nice Bounty Hunter.

I say this not having run across Skadge yet who I hear is "Worst. Companion. Ever."

According to Torian, he left her on Carratos when he went with Mand'alor to Darvannis.

Also she left the bounty hunting business because she feels that everyone in her life she loved has been taken because of that business. she could be slicing freelance these days to make ends meet.

That's...pretty depressing. I wish they could've at least stayed together. Got 2 for the price of one. :p

My Mako is sitting in my Manaan Stronghold, along with all the other companions that Kotfe and Kotet "abandoned".

She and Akaavi go fishing while Kira and Ashara are meditating. Risha has become VERY good friends with the decorator, and Doc, Vector and Corso are playing sabaac to pass the time. Andronikos and Tanno Vik have gotten into a heated discussion with Zenith on the proper diet of the fishes and who should be fed to them....

Scourge and Khem Val have gotten into a debate on whether Tulak Horde was the best Sith Lord of all time....

(walks off whistling...)

My Mako is sitting in my Manaan Stronghold, along with all the other companions that Kotfe and Kotet "abandoned".

She and Akaavi go fishing while Kira and Ashara are meditating. Risha has become VERY good friends with the decorator, and Doc, Vector and Corso are playing sabaac to pass the time. Andronikos and Tanno Vik have gotten into a heated discussion with Zenith on the proper diet of the fishes and who should be fed to them....

Scourge and Khem Val have gotten into a debate on whether Tulak Horde was the best Sith Lord of all time....

(walks off whistling...)

Didn't Vik bite the dust on Asylum?

Even when I've chosen not to, I never detected any implication that he escaped.

He sends a message to the Trooper Outlander saying that he has no desire to get the squad back together and he's fine on Asylum.

None of my other characters have gotten that message, just the Trooper.

• 1 month later...

I think Mako is gonna join the team again soon. After the last episode someone in your team will betray your alliance to join a new one. This character is a good slicer and he did a great job in the last two story mode.

My idea, the alliance will need another good slicer and Torian will tell you where to go to find this good slicer. .... Mako.

That's if you saved Torian.

Yes .. that's right !!

But if you don't save it, someone else can show you the direction about this new slicer.

The story can tell: Someone heard about a guy who can slice anything and send you there to realize when you meet this guy... bang !!!! it's Mako. (No spoiler, just a story in my head)