Is your Guild too small?

adrunktick

If your guild is too small and isn’t growing at the pace you wanted, most members quit or your the only member still sticking around. <DAMG> on Star Forge is looking to absorb smaller guilds to join a larger community. Come receive our bonuses, friendly guild members, knowledge of experienced previous nightmare raiders, popping nightbird discord and help us conquer planets in conquests! If you are interested in a potential guild merger, please message me or write/send in game mail to “Sweet-spot”. Ask me any questions. Death to the republic!

If your guild is too small and isn’t growing at the pace you wanted, most members quit or your the only member still sticking around. <DAMG> on Star Forge is looking to absorb smaller guilds to join a larger community. Come receive our bonuses, friendly guild members, knowledge of experienced previous nightmare raiders, popping nightbird discord and help us conquer planets in conquests! If you are interested in a potential guild merger, please message me or write/send in game mail to “Sweet-spot”. Ask me any questions. Death to the republic!

It's not my guild that is too small :eek:

There's nothing wrong with small guilds, and, in fact, I prefer small, no-drama gameplay without requirements or restrictions.

What exactly would the advantages be if I surrendered our autonomy and trusted a group of people I don't know?

Hey everyone, although your passive aggressive comments really get my rocks off, I am just looking to expand our resources, if you are not interested that is totally okay and you can move along. If you are interested in joining a tight community that enjoys beating all PvE to it's fullest, send me a message. Thanks. Edited by adrunktick

Oh. Thank you! I'll move my info over that way. Much appreciated.

hi man whisper me , vhagina punch and disband your guild and join our guild name (it hurts) and you can become our member and yes i am not disbanding my guild but rather ask you to join us

Edited by KumbayaGOD