New Assassin and Shadow Set Bonus in 6.1.1 - Feedback

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

With 6.1.1 coming to PTS, Assassins and Shadows will be getting a new Set Bonus. Below you can find the "Ballast Point" Set Bonus. This Set Bonus will be the guaranteed Assassin and Shadow Set Bonus from the Master Mode difficulty of The Nature of Progress Operation. (Note: This Set Bonus will also have a small chance to be gotten via the random boxes from either Kai Zykken or the Spoils of War Vendor.)

Assassin:

(2) +2% Endurance

(4) Deflection grants Ballistic Immunity for 6 seconds, giving you immunity to movement impairing effects, knockdowns, and physics.

(6) Increases Elemental, Internal, Kinetic and Energy damage reduction by 3%.

Shadow:

(2) +2% Endurance

(4) Deflection grants Ballistic immunity for 6 seconds

(6) Increases Elemental, Internal, Kinetic and Energy damage reduction by 3%.

Let us know your thoughts! This Set Bonus can be obtained from a vendor on Odessen for testing. The team is specifically looking for feedback on how effective this Set Bonus is on the Master Mode version of The Nature of Progress Operation. It is our intention that this Set Bonus isn't required to beat this difficulty, but it offers extra help with certain mechanics players may experience.

So this set just gives Assassins Hydraulic Overrides on a 2 min cooldown. I feel like if Hydraulic Overrides is that important in a raid, people are just going to bring Mercs and PTs instead since they don't have to sacrifice their set bonus to get it and they get it far more frequently.

So this set just gives Assassins Hydraulic Overrides on a 2 min cooldown. I feel like if Hydraulic Overrides is that important in a raid, people are just going to bring Mercs and PTs instead since they don't have to sacrifice their set bonus to get it and they get it far more frequently.

This. People who are able to run master mode will just switch if this utility is needed.

I feel like most of the new sets are like this, just not good enough to sacrifice the old set bonus for this one occasion every few minutes where it could be useful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...