Will SM/HM Dxun sets be more available?

Sandrosw

Since we are getting 8 new sets gated behind nim Dxun, will the 8 "old" sets from SM/HM Dxun operation become more available? Either by placing them at vendors (even if it is for double the amount) or by adding them to other source (conquest crates for example) or just by making each and every boss encounter both in SM and HM having a guaranteed drop of one of those set items, so we can try to stack classes to get a drop we want?

With 8 new sets coming, the Kai Zyken's list of available discount will be increased by 56, which will make the old Dxun sets even more rare to appear there and finishing the sets even more impossible than it is now.

And yes, I ask because I play a sorc and would like to finally try using the Endless Offensive set that boosts our new ability Volt Rush. I am happy I did not have to wait so long on my jugg for Descent of Fearless to have a set that synergizes with a new skill. But it is 5 months since Onslaught was released and new sets are coming in, so maybe now is a good time to give better access to the previous exclusives?

+ 1

I need the endless offensive too. The 6 piece bonus seems great for Flashpoints and PvP.

I could have the whole set by now if I knew they were reworking the tactical.

But so I only have 2 pieces and no one runs hc ops anymore - only Karraga farm and gf ops :(

Edited by Ahwassa