Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Is it just me...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

psandak's Avatar


psandak
03.05.2018 , 06:58 PM | #31
I noticed a problem a few weeks ago when my FF no script updated and then none of the buttons worked. When I temporarily allow all scripting on a SWTOR page the buttons looks like the OP's image, but they do work.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Sarova's Avatar


Sarova
03.09.2018 , 02:35 PM | #32
Is this still a problem for anyone else? I still have it and it's really starting to piss me off
Fix Vector's Romance Eyes
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ Koth please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

DarthSpuds's Avatar


DarthSpuds
03.09.2018 , 02:54 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Is this still a problem for anyone else? I still have it and it's really starting to piss me off
Yup still happening.

Although sometimes some of the icons are normal, and which ones are normal and which ones are broken changes.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

Sarova's Avatar


Sarova
03.10.2018 , 03:58 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
Yup still happening.

Although sometimes some of the icons are normal, and which ones are normal and which ones are broken changes.

All The Best
Just noticed this. All the main menu icons are now broken for me but the others seem to be working
Who/what are we blaming? Brexit? N Korea? Putin? Trump? Lana?
Fix Vector's Romance Eyes
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ Koth please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

DocDAM's Avatar


DocDAM
03.10.2018 , 04:01 PM | #35
Seems like it was cleared up on mine earlier today. But not fully. "Wrap [SPOILER] tags around selected text" in white with gray shade taking up a lot of space.
My Refer a Friend link here. [Rules and Rewards]

Tahana's Avatar


Tahana
03.10.2018 , 06:44 PM | #36
sticky link icons broke for me today, but most (except spoiler) icons when responding have come back.

https://imgur.com/a/u1RNr
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

Sarova's Avatar


Sarova
03.11.2018 , 01:56 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahana View Post
sticky link icons broke for me today, but most (except spoiler) icons when responding have come back.

https://imgur.com/a/u1RNr
This is exactly what I'm seeing now.
Fix Vector's Romance Eyes
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ Koth please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Asmodesu's Avatar


Asmodesu
03.11.2018 , 03:11 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
This is exactly what I'm seeing now.
I had that issue, and a glitch with all the message/new post buttons for a bit over a week and suddenly logged in one day and it had fixed itself. So hopefully your sorts itself out soon too, it's frustrating.
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath

PennyAnn's Avatar


PennyAnn
03.11.2018 , 11:55 PM | #39
I've had the opposite problem. When people started reporting issues, it was not happening to me.

Now, in Chrome, the "Wrap [SPOILER] tags around selected text above this message box, and the image for stickied posts on the main forum thread pages are broken and display the broken image icon and their alt text, if there is any.
Do not correct a fool or he will hate you; correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you.
Click here to use my Referral Link

JennyFlynn's Avatar


JennyFlynn
03.12.2018 , 01:30 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by PennyAnn View Post
I've had the opposite problem. When people started reporting issues, it was not happening to me.

Now, in Chrome, the "Wrap [SPOILER] tags around selected text above this message box, and the image for stickied posts on the main forum thread pages are broken and display the broken image icon and their alt text, if there is any.
Same exact thing. I had no issues when everyone else reported them, now I have exactly what you describe.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------