Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it just me...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eshvara
03.05.2018 , 12:37 AM | #11
Same here, fine on my phone, but on my pc it's all weird. Also when I go to manage friends, its covered with gray.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

JainiaDral
03.05.2018 , 01:07 AM | #12
Broken in Chrome and also Edge on Windows 10 for me. I can see the icons fine in Chrome, but nothing's clickable. All the images in Edge are broken.

TheRandomWolf
03.05.2018 , 01:54 AM | #13
It's a mess here as well. Doubt we'll see a fix for it. :/
I'm a content creator who makes general videos, tutorials, comparisons, trailers, and machinimas for SWTOR. Please show your support by using my referral link as I would be most grateful! You will gain seven additional days to your subscription and some other goodies! You can find more information on the following F.A.Q.

Lammia
03.05.2018 , 05:17 AM | #14
Chrome on Windows 10 also broken.

Chromium on Linux works normal.
My Art
FIX MALAVAI QUINN CUSTOMISATION IN IOKATH!
This is not the referral you're looking for

CrazyCT
03.05.2018 , 05:40 AM | #15

All fine with me - on Windows 10 and Chrome
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

Dbohrius
03.05.2018 , 05:53 AM | #16
Chrome, Windows 10; broken.
Hohoho, now I have a referral link, too!

JennyFlynn
03.05.2018 , 07:20 AM | #17
I can see and use them just fine on Win10, Chrome.

Has anyone recently cleared their browser cache? May explain why for some it's borked while for others it's not. I haven't in over a month at least.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

CrazyCT
03.05.2018 , 07:21 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post

Has anyone recently cleared their browser cache? May explain why for some it's borked while for others it's not. I haven't in over a month at least.
I think I last cleared my cache in about 1996
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

JattaGin
03.05.2018 , 07:29 AM | #19
The UI of this board has been broken for me for several months. I always have to type the code like [spoiler] manually. However, since last week it is even worse than usual.

It happens on: Firefox (previous and latest version), Waterfox (previous and latest version), Edge (current version) and Chrome (current version). That's all on Windows 10.

It has nothing to do with cookies or cache or anything. I know that because I installed Chrome only for checking this forum out. It was a clean install with a fresh setup. Result: same issues.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

PorsaLindahl
03.05.2018 , 08:17 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post

I cleared mine last week when we had all of those login issues. So it's not that. The links are still usable for me but there's no icons, other than the emoticons.