Title Wishlist Thread

Hello!

we already have an official wishlist Thread for Mounts, Armor and Weapons (and even Decoration), so I guess we only need one more for Titles! Every other Thread that I have seen so far was lost over the time, and as far as I can remember not a single one of the suggested titles made it in game yet, maybe because its difficult for BioWare to keep track of all the fluctuacting threads.

I suggest everyone who wants BioWare to see this thread and maybe even make it [sticky] to post your title suggestion here. I'm sure we can find plenty of people with nice and suitable ideas.

Here's my suggestion list of titles I would like to see obtainable. Either from the CM or to get it via an achievement or something else.

Grand Marshal

Lieutenant Commander

Edited by Jesseriah

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Starting with the vanilla planets that lack them for some reason, having them tied to the bonus series' or mainline quests would be killer and helpful in revitalyzing content. Even if the titles were just available of the CM, I think there are quite a few that just ring well following the outcomes of a lot of direct decisions or story arcs or as standalone purchasable titles.

Republic

Taris: Kingmaker (for the role in helping Saresh), Rebuilder

Nar Shaddaa: Deal Broker, Underbelly's Janitor, Person of Interest

Tatooine: Honorary Dignitary, Militiaman

Quesh: Reclaimer, Three Family's Associate

Balmorra: Fairly Buggy, Splattered, Back in the Saddle

Hoth: Nullifier

Belsavis: Razer Duller (LS), On Behalf of the Builders (DS)

Voss: Prophecized Diplomat (LS), False Prophet (DS), Short of the Stars

Corellia: Grand Champion of the Republic, Grizzled

Empire

Balmorra: Resistance Crusher, War Profiteer

Nar Shaddaa: Power Player, Essential Webweaver

Tatooine: Artifact Enthusiast, Releaser of Old

Alderaan: Chaos Agent, Dark Hand of House Thul, Royal Evictor

Quesh: Stimulated Much, Stim Lord

Taris: Eco-Terror, Not So Hopeful Now

Hoth: Maw Breaker, Accomplished Bane Puppeteer

Belsavis: Dread Harbinger, Prison Breaker

Voss: Fabled Entity

Corellia: Turner of Tides, Check Mate

As for titles in general, I could come back around with some more when free but I really felt like the lack of reward for completing bonus series and planetary missions really hinders people from running them unless they really felt nostalgic or exploratory and its all gems, which is unfortunate. None are explicitly specific to a planet or spoil anything specific (I hope!) so they work either way :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By far and for many years now: {Dragon of Zakuul} title.

I've {Dragonslayer} and it's my fav but I'd love {Dragon of Zakuul} even more <3

Valkorion is the {Dragon of Zakuul}----> "Kneel before the Dragon of Zakuul."

Grant us a shot at the title, out of succession. Put the title in game (but don't make it easy to get), it's too awesome of a title to miss out.

Edited by Willjb

• 2 weeks later...

Cool title that would be is "Mandalorian" as legacy wide title (Under the name) once you choose to help Shae Vizla with the schematics on the Darvannis chapter.

Might as well add it to the CM for money :p

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Items from EQ1 and 2:

1 Call group member reusable tokens. Yes, we have summon via guild ship, but something without ridiculous restrictions that we have now with the summon via guild ship, such as the requirement that you must have your own starship to get summoned, and that absolutely unnecessary long reuse timer.

2. Bagged (containerized) personal inventory slots, where the inventory slots can hold individual items, or containers with items, so rather than paying 2 million credits for a legacy cargo bank summon perk with, yes, another unnecessary long reuse timer, everything you want is sitting in your bags:

bags in your inventory: https://i.imgur.com/WAnidLc.png

bags opened: https://i.imgur.com/yLkreoc.png

3. True flying personal mounts

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"Sith Lord" <name>

"Jedi Sentinel" <name>

"Freight Captain" <name>

"Elite Trooper" <name>

"Bounty Hunter" <name>

"SIS Agent" <name> / "Imperial Agent" <name>

I feel that with the new Combat Styles, we should have titles that can be used cross faction to support the combat style we've chosen. A Guardian on the Imperial side would be better fit with "Jedi Sentinel" as a title instead of "Darth"... Conversely, a Juggernaut on the Republic side would be better fit as a "Sith Lord".

Personally, I would like to see the class titles awarded be based on the combat style(s) you've selected, regardless of faction... But at the very least, a faction appropriate option should be available.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love more nobility titles; you have the "Lord" title for the sith storylines, and the "Baronness" title for female BHs, I'd love to see that expanded to more noble titles:

"Sir <name>"

"Lady <name>"

"Count <name>"

etc.

You can even redux the "Lord" and "Baron" and other titles with planetary nobility:

"Lord <name>, Alderaan Nobility"

"Baron <name>, Tatooine Crimeboss"

"Duke <name>, Corellia Industrialist"

Don't know if we'll ever see a return of the pack series where titles used to be just part of the pack loot table, but I think given the flavor of these sorts of noble titles just offering them as standalone purchases might see a lot of interest, I certainly would love to see and grab some of them.

• 5 weeks later...