Cheap Bioware

Bailbog

I'm surprised at how cheap bioware is concerning cartel coins. The fact you have to pay for a new hairstyle (long male hair) is fine... But when you have to pay another round of coins to actually put the new hairstyle on is a joke... Does anyone agree?

I'm surprised at how cheap bioware is concerning cartel coins. The fact you have to pay for a new hairstyle (long male hair) is fine... But when you have to pay another round of coins to actually put the new hairstyle on is a joke... Does anyone agree?

I do, and I railed about it, but they don't listen, it's a cash grab. If you have free coins that they give you saved up, use those to implement your make over, instead of forking over more cash. It's what I did. I felt paying for the options was enough.

I only thought it sucked that those items were class specific.

Wut? More like race specific.

I'm also not very thrilled about the fact that appearance changes cost CCs. But at least it's a relatively small amount for which your monthly complimentary coins should be more than enough. They were for me so far at least.

Wut? More like race specific.

I'm also not very thrilled about the fact that appearance changes cost CCs. But at least it's a relatively small amount for which your monthly complimentary coins should be more than enough. They were for me so far at least.

Sorry, that's what I meant, race specific, ty. I was looking forward to using those white eyes on my Cathar, I should have read the descriptions better. :/

Yeah it's silly that they actually charge sub cartel coins if they want to change their hairstyle...nickle and diming basically

Sorry, that's what I meant, race specific, ty. I was looking forward to using those white eyes on my Cathar, I should have read the descriptions better. :/

Yeah, I also was looking forward to changing my Miraluka's hair after ages, only to find out that most of the unlocks apply to humans only of course. But the fault for not reading the description (or remembering the title of the unlock, which I purchased months before) correctly lies solely with stupid me in the end :o Oh well.

I do think any cosmetic change apart from racial change should cost in-game credits rather than Cartel Coins. Race change is fine if it costs Cartel Coins though, I think.

I think Cosmetic changes should be Credits too and you should only have to pay CC for Race Changes and to buy the new cosmetic features not natural to the game.

I'm surprised at how cheap you are concerning things that only cost you a few pennies...

It's not like it costs you 600cc to change the hair on your character.

hairstyles are just cosmetic stuff, just design your character the way you want him right at the start and its no problem. Seriously though, are we really complaining that it costs you money to get the option to get hairstyles for ALL YOUR CHARACTERS but then also you have to pay to change the way you look because you do not like it. I for one, do not at all think this is important, nor is it cheap. It is a cosmetic luxury, if you don't like your hairstyle now but don't want to "give in" to spending cartel coins for it, then wear a hat.

hairstyles are just cosmetic stuff, just design your character the way you want him right at the start and its no problem. Seriously though, are we really complaining that it costs you money to get the option to get hairstyles for ALL YOUR CHARACTERS but then also you have to pay to change the way you look because you do not like it. I for one, do not at all think this is important, nor is it cheap. It is a cosmetic luxury, if you don't like your hairstyle now but don't want to "give in" to spending cartel coins for it, then wear a hat.

For a game that focuses on story content (which is about your character) i think its ridiculous they charge cartel coins to customize your character.

For a game that focuses on story content (which is about your character) i think its ridiculous they charge cartel coins to customize your character.

For a game that focuses on story content (which is about your character), I think it's ridiculous that they make me work for my gear that I use to customize my character.

they don't charge for customization, they charge for someone to go back on their decision for their character and decide to change it. Back when this game began you made the character the way you wanted and that was it. If you did not like it then you had to delete your character and remake from scratch. Charging for recustomization is fair, you had your chance to make it the way you wanted for free, and quite frankly it is a luxury, a useless cosmetic change, and you can do without it honestly.

I'm surprised at how cheap you are concerning things that only cost you a few pennies...

It's not like it costs you 600cc to change the hair on your character.

Well, it is nickel and diming people. The new hair styles and eye colours cost money to buy, and many like myself were disappointed that it also cost *more* to implement. For a good will thing, they should have allowed people to do a few changes for free, and then charge for anything above and beyond that. The company is money grubbing, there is no way to defend that, they are, what they are.

This is something where I think they took a wrong step. When it came out I made some changes on some characters and haven't touched it since.

I think that for subs it should be free. I do agree there can be a charge for a change as significant as a race change but it ends there. I can handle the costs but I don't think it's right that it's not part of my sub. It's how I felt when it came out and I still feel that way.

It's pretty incredible that they charge you $30 for 2 months of a subbed account, and even with a subbed account you have to pay $20 to move a character from one server to another.

Filthy money grubbing whores. So much for caring about fans, huh?

It's pretty incredible that they charge you $30 for 2 months of a subbed account, and even with a subbed account you have to pay $20 to move a character from one server to another.

Filthy money grubbing whores. So much for caring about fans, huh?

Eh, they just follow the industry standard when it comes to transfers - take a look at the prices the competition charges sometime.

It's the dyes and small character modifications that annoy me - and the latest blatant cashgrab with the GS ships that cost 1800 CC for one character with no Collections option available.

Remember, kids, it's okay for customers to be cheap, but it's a sin for businesses to be seen as cheap.

It kind of is when the competition provides better services. ;)

There are tons of MMO's that let you change minor details for in game currency - and only expect you to open your wallet for major ones.

And some even give you a choice of which currency to use.

It kind of is when the competition provides better services. ;)

There are tons of MMO's that let you change minor details for in game currency - and only expect you to open your wallet for major ones.

And some even give you a choice of which currency to use.

And yet, everyone here is subbed up to this one. I guess there's something to be said for being cheap, huh?