HK-51 Revealed

AlysonBridge

We are excited to unveil the dangerous assassination droid HK-51! Cold, calculating, and ruthlessly efficient, HK-51 will stand by your side and loyally follow your command as you and your allies continue your journey. Journalists were given a brief preview of HK-51 at E3, but now we are happy to be able to show everyone at San Diego Comic-Con, and all of you at home, the full trailer.

Watch Now

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing this will be comming in 1.4? Also does anyone know if 1.4 is when we will be going up in levels as well?

Not sure if 1.4 but a E3 we were told that there will a 5 level increase. There are videos here even that tell that from E3. Just search this site a tad more.

Pretty sure I saw the E3 leak awhile ago.

Also..why is it that only on this site the videos you release are never smooth?

they didn't show the full video at E3, just the last bit where the camera tilts up from his feet and he says his line.

Can't wait.... I wonder if he will say "meatbag" like the original HK-47 which the 51 was based off of did. Cause if 51 does then that will be extremely epic

ahah there would be a riot if he didn't say 'meatbag' :)

Not that people with problems consolidating their characters and legacies would enjoy this though, why add content when they need to fix the major problems first? Not trying to bring up another discussion about this though, just something to point out.

Not bad, not bad at all.

All in all I liked

better, as BioWare certainly got some inspiration from it.

However I prefer the intro in HK vid, the crack on the window, the fumes, the lighting sequence that reminds Unreal famous scene.

Edited by Deewe