Advanced Augment 46 xxxx

Cidgarrillo

I know i can get the schematic for the Superior augment 46 from the Vendor. And the Schematic for the 48 superior From Operations/hm FP.

But i dont know how to get the purple (Advanced augment 46). I can craft the 45 but ive seen the 46 that has endurance power and stat. How to get it?

I know i can get the schematic for the Superior augment 46 from the Vendor. And the Schematic for the 48 superior From Operations/hm FP.

But i dont know how to get the purple (Advanced augment 46). I can craft the 45 but ive seen the 46 that has endurance power and stat. How to get it?

Probably better to give the rating numbers (yellow 46 ==> 236, yellow 48 ==> 240, etc.) rather than the grade numbers, since in the end all that matters is the rating.

So, taking the example of the "Versatile" version: Advanced Versatile Augment 46 is rated 230 (that's why the rating is important: superior 46 and advanced 46 are different ratings).

If memory serves, 230-rated augments drop in the Copero (A Traitor among the Chiss) flashpoint, and that's it. They are not craftable.

EDIT: they drop from the main-line bosses in Veteran mode. Not sure about Master mode, but definitely not in Story or Solo modes.

Edited by SteveTheCynic