We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

pmurie

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!! I'm not going to sit back and HOPE Bioware some day fix it, we need take action by getting on Bioware back's now and DEMANDING to fix our Oceanic server's population!!

What I suggest we all do is put up ticket after ticket and email support@swtor.com, over and over until they start to listen and do something!

Advise them to to fix our Oceanic server, merge all three, cross server FP/WZ/OPs, etc...

All i'm asking is for at least 10 people a day let people know how u feel about our Oceanic servers unitl we can log on and wait less than 5 mins to get a team to run something just like the US servers!

Edited by pmurie

I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!

I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!

Watch as they close our servers after you piss them off completely. :/

I kid, but in all seriousness, harassing them won't get it done.

The server isn't broken and the response by Jeff Hickman is reasonable if not saddening for many of us. Our server has pulled together mostly and we now have a server wide enjin site, events are running and pvp seems to have recovered from a long drought. Rep and Imp guilds are working together to ensure players are able to have a more engaging experience and that is better then it has been in months.

Harassment is not a good solution to any problem. I do support the need to have our voice heard and the deafening silence from Bioware for so long was rage inducing and quiet poor of them as a provider. However they have now sent a clear message that we will not see a change such as server mergers or transfers until after free to play.

Keep spamming, keep filling up their ticket systems with useless crap means they can't spend time actually fixing said ****!

It was probably all this spamming that meant it took them 3 days to fix a bug with my sage's class mission :mad:

• 1 month later...

Where exactly did you come by this information. People have been asking for Months, with no response but "we do not offer that service & don't when it will be offer again, please keep looking at the website that never changes".

Pic's or it didn't happen.

• 3 weeks later...

I truly believe that the Gav Daragon server has (at least on the republic side) lost almost all focus on rp, instead trying to push forward in pve. Honestly, if there is no longer moderate amounts of players actually participating in rp, Bioware might as well fix the population issues of the server by merging it with the Dalborra server. I have personally started over in the Dalborra server, only occasionally dropping by on the Gav Daragon, however the elitism I have faced is very offputting and I am considering asking for a transfer of my 50 on the Gav Daragon to the Dalborra server. I believe that if the server merges don't happen then I will almost certainly transfer my 50 to the Dalborra server. However,if the server merges do happen I have an ide a for the guild!/character name dilemma. Whoever had the name first keeps the name while the other changes it. That's my view, I'm interested in hearing other's.

[Written on a tablet so no signature this time]

:sy_darkside:

Edited by Stanleyregi
Typo

Sorry mate, there are plenty of us RPing and it really doesn't take much to find us. Try asking around, joining the server forums in my sig where most of us hang out for a start.

Getting a bit tired of people complaining about a lack of RP yet I hardly ever seen anyone asking around the planets or on fleet. :rolleyes:

However,if the server merges do happen I have an ide a for the guild!/character name dilemma. Whoever had the name first keeps the name while the other changes it. That's my view, I'm interested in hearing other's.

As a relatively new player that solution puts me at a distinct disadvantage. All but one of my 8 character names is taken on Dalborra and I think I can safely assume that I would be the one having to change. I agree that your suggestion might be the fairest way to handle it. And perhaps I shouldn't object as long as I'm losing my name to an active, subscribing player. However, I'm very attached to some of those names and I already exhausted my long long list of names before I came up with those. Fair or not, the loss of my server + the loss of my names = the loss of my subscription.

I might actually be wrong about the transfers...im not sure because i was looking on the Gavdaragon.enjin website i while ago and one of the thread was "Character transfers late jan-early feb...maybe the person who amde the thread was missinformed? maybe i'm not sure but i do hope they get onto something soon