Whats the big sellers/fast sellers on your GTN?

Bellaralo

I figured I would start a topic that was not about anything negative :D

What have your crew been bringing in that has been selling well on the GTN?

I have noticed a growing demand for companion gifts today, anyone else have any popular items that they want to share?

Oh, and whats the deal with the courting companion gift, I have tons of those.. but never sell. Does any companions actually like them?

Reasonably-priced mid-level prototype and modifiable gear.

I'm dead serious.

I've been putting up midrange gear for around 3-5k per item for almost every single slot and it sells in a day. A lot of people are going though the 20-40 level range right now, and if you provide them with decent gear at a decent price they will buy it.

I am finding it far more beneficial to sell gear on a small profit margin but move sheer quantity than the results I garnered trying to sell gear at a high markup but make fewer sales.

Looks like crafters are making a bundle, lets get the crafting nerfed now. :p

seriously though, any gathering skills making money? cause since slicing was understandably nerfed, but WAY too much, i am unable to make any money at all, my money has gone from 400k down to 70k due to upgrades and skills and ofcourse its the upgrades that are SEVERELY overpriced for what they give.

So, i have no idea how i can experience the story AND stay afloat without reosrting to that crap crafting.

Sadly I do not really sell any gathering mats currently so I could not give you good advice for it, however my higher grade metals are selling pretty quickly (from Underworld Trading). When I did have gathering professions I found scavenger mats (grade 3+) sold the most, but that was a few days back before I switched up my crew skills.

I no longer purchase from GTN as I don't have the money nor the desire t grind for it. I don't play this game because I need a second career. I play to have fun. GTN at the moment is NOT fun nor is grinding for creds.

That's great that your not stepping away from the importance of the game to become a GTN farmer like myself. Sometimes I do it because Im waiting for friends to log to cont. leveling together. I do not consider it a second career thou, but I do enjoy playing the GTN. I find it exciting when something sells :D

Reasonably-priced mid-level prototype and modifiable gear.

I'm dead serious.

I've been putting up midrange gear for around 3-5k per item for almost every single slot and it sells in a day. A lot of people are going though the 20-40 level range right now, and if you provide them with decent gear at a decent price they will buy it.

I am finding it far more beneficial to sell gear on a small profit margin but move sheer quantity than the results I garnered trying to sell gear at a high markup but make fewer sales.

I'm one of those people who really thinks that extra 4 aim, and 8 endurance is going to make me quest faster. I am always picking up new pieces of the GTN, but I guess that is ok.. if it was not for people buying (like me) making money for you would be a bit harder :D

That's great that your not stepping away from the importance of the game to become a GTN farmer like myself. Sometimes I do it because Im waiting for friends to log to cont. leveling together. I do not consider it a second career thou, but I do enjoy playing the GTN. I find it exciting when something sells :D

I personally just want to experience the story without any of this GTN crap, but i guess i have to become a freaking trader (BOOOORRIING) to experience the story without dying 50 trillion times due to crap gear.

Low and midrange gear sells best.

As long as it's reasonably priced ofq.

But that's probably because where current playerbase is. (on my server: Baalmora: 71 players, Quesh: 25 players, higher level planets are similar, and than there's peak in number of players in lvl50 areas thanks to grinders, but grinders don't buy on GTN anyway)

I personally just want to experience the story without any of this GTN crap, but i guess i have to become a freaking trader (BOOOORRIING) to experience the story without dying 50 trillion times due to crap gear.

Take 3 gathering professions then and just sell the mats. Works fine.

Looks like crafters are making a bundle, lets get the crafting nerfed now. :p

seriously though, any gathering skills making money? cause since slicing was understandably nerfed, but WAY too much, i am unable to make any money at all, my money has gone from 400k down to 70k due to upgrades and skills and ofcourse its the upgrades that are SEVERELY overpriced for what they give.

So, i have no idea how i can experience the story AND stay afloat without reosrting to that crap crafting.

not another slicing complaint ><

it had to get nerfed. it did get nerfed. thank god it got nerfed -otherwise there'd just be servers of only slicers.