Anyone notice the "coming soon" Alderaan Stronghold?

Everwynne

Guess it was too hard to put on the official website / forums

Not all of us use twitter or Facebook anymore.

That was my twitter post. They haven’t said anything about it but I found that in the strongholds today saying “coming soon”

I think they snuck it in with the update. I had a suspicion with the new deco pack that it might be finally coming.

Looking on the Imp Fleet, there are no decos shown. (Pub Fleet looks different, and there are no decos there either.)

But yes, it's been a long, long time that people have been asking for an Alderaan Stronghold... (The earliest forum post I found about it is August 2014...)

There is a kiosk showing Alderaan and it says “coming soon.”

That was my twitter post. They haven’t said anything about it but I found that in the strongholds today saying “coming soon”

I think they snuck it in with the update. I had a suspicion with the new deco pack that it might be finally coming.

Ok, well thanks for sharing it. Maybe they should give you a job as it seems the team have dropped the ball again.

Just please be the size of Cor/Dk and put some thought into it unlike Manaan. No more Rishi that nobody finished. Yes i know that's an exaggeration but if you look at all the strongholds on fleet it IS the one with the fewest completions, including mine.

Just please be the size of Cor/Dk and put some thought into it unlike Manaan. No more Rishi that nobody finished. Yes i know that's an exaggeration but if you look at all the strongholds on fleet it IS the one with the fewest completions, including mine.

I'm hoping the Alderaan SH is around the size of Nar Shadaa which is still, imo, the best size & layout of all the current strongholds. I hope it's not a massive sprawling mess like Tatooine or Yavin or too huge and eventually goes wrong like Rishi. I also hope they allow us to turn off vendor icons as they ruin the ability to make decent SH videos and take screenshots without first removing various good vendors (like the ones that cost gree/raghoul/bounty tokens, which I worked hard to for my SHs Devs :mad:)

Lookin' for love in Alderaan places... :cool:

Sorry had to.

I'm a bit squicky about living on a planet that's going to boom in 3000 years, but it's a stronghold to decorate, so I'll take it. :)

Well anything can happen in those years but I have been asking for one there since they started with the strongholds so I will be thrilled and I want a castle!

By the way:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=973397

Edited by casirabit

Lookin' for love in Alderaan places... :cool:

Sorry had to.

But I also heard the housing market was way overblown....

Sorry had to.

But then again, it appears to have an exploding economy....

Sorry had to.

I'm sure everyone will get a bang out of the new stronghold....

Sorry had to.

We're all going to have a blast decorating...

Ok I'll stop.

Edited by Zerileth