been thinking about starting over

Daniellcarlson

so out of all the toons i made..i have a couple 70s one 50 and then a bunch of mix and match..i have space bar'd through most conversations and would like to see the story of each class as in watch all the cut scenes. ive deleted everything under 50..i simply spread myself to thin.

i have about 5 toons left..a imp op i think. a jedi knight that i made myself look like lord scourge..then a couple in their teens cause i just dont want to remake them..not sure what else i had.

anyone ever go through this? Ive played the game on and off for a long time but feel like i have accomplished nothing.

would you delete everything or do i just keep the 70's?

I'd also say don't delete any characters unless you have no free slots. If nothing else, you can always use them as storage mules.

Starting a new character to watch the cutscenes is a good idea though. You should also do the relevant flashpoints in solo mode so you can watch the cut scenes.

I agree that if you have room deleting characters is not entirely logical.

But I have deleted more than one 70 - I enjoy starting over knowing that I have burned my bridges,

You might even go to a different server where you have no legacy or credits and start a whole new family of characters.

I never deleted any toons. I was in your situation too, I had quickly leveled up all classes on both factions, cause it was needed for raiding in the past. Then I realized I have all toons, but i never actually experienced the story, so I slowly started making new toons of each again, to see the story, it was great!!

I really recommend making new toons and going through the stories, its really fun.