Ability to send credits via mail for f2p/preferred status

jsmithh

Hello

I would like to suggest an unlock via the cartel market to activate the ability to send credits via mail for f2p and preferred status. I understand that there are ways around this (e.g. buying an item with a toon and sending it to another toon to sell it) but it would much simpler to be able to send credits. Pretty much all of the other unlocks that separate f2p/preferred status from subscriber status are already available via the cartel market.

Thank you

Hello

I would like to suggest an unlock via the cartel market to activate the ability to send credits via mail for f2p and preferred status. I understand that there are ways around this (e.g. buying an item with a toon and sending it to another toon to sell it) but it would much simpler to be able to send credits. Pretty much all of the other unlocks that separate f2p/preferred status from subscriber status are already available via the cartel market.

Thank you

Not going to happen. That is a sub perk and if you wish to send credits sub like the rest of us.

Not going to happen. That is a sub perk and if you wish to send credits sub like the rest of us.

Errr.....You do realize that I am posting in the forum hence I am a sub. And why would this be only a sub perk, EVERY other unlock that is a ''sub-perk'' can be acquired in the cartel market (artifact equipment, unify color, hide head slot, operations, extra character slot, etc....). And I am not talking about just giving it for free but sell it as an unlock via the cartel market just like any other unlock.

Edited by jsmithh

Should remain a sub perk. If it went F2P or given to the cartel market as a way to sell. Then there wouldn't be any incentive to subscribe. Granted there is barely a reason to subscribe anymore. IMO EA and Bioware need to get off their butts and release something worthwhile.

Should remain a sub perk. If it went F2P or given to the cartel market as a way to sell. Then there wouldn't be any incentive to subscribe. Granted there is barely a reason to subscribe anymore. IMO EA and Bioware need to get off their butts and release something worthwhile.

I am not sure why it's so hard to understand, and maybe you guys who never went preferred don't know, but a preferred player can have almost no restrictions at all by buying all the unlocks off the cartel market or the GTN, basically having all the perks of a sub (the ability to send credits is the only thing left...). So Glorthox is correct, there are no incentive to be a sub anymore. I don't see why one more unlock or less is going to make a difference. Unless you guys are really just subscribing because of that one ability to send credits ? And like I said, sending items is possible as preferred, so I can easily buy items, send it to another character and re-sell on the GTN for credits. So what difference does it make ? I just want life easier for preferred players (including myself when I don't sub). Bioware can make more money by selling another unlock.