Future Companions from Returning Characters?

RiOmkir

I have finally finished a majority of the game on my Jedi Consular. While I do not know about other classes yet, I know that there are many characters, both in the class story and just general story, that I would LOVE to reappear and join the Eternal Alliance as new companions. I hope we get to see these at some point to just revisit their story, or perhaps get a few unique companions. I missed Master Ranos, the Jedi Chiss, which to me is one of the most unique and interesting combinations.

Gaden-Ko | This Voss I enjoyed having around during my class story. He would be our first voss companion...and on top of that, he is a mystic. I don't know any specific ideas on how or why he would join up with us. I know DS Consulars end up killing him, but for everyone else, I think it would be cool to see him return.

Hallow Voice | This guy I absolutely love. I don't know why to be honest. Having an Esh-ka companion, in general, would be great, even if not this returning character. I would absolutely recruit Hallow Voice and the Eshka into my Eternal Alliance.

On top of returning characters, seeing some more unique combinations like Master Ranos would be interesting. I can't think of any off the top of my head.

I am planning to play through other classes soon, but I am sure there are many more characters that would be wonderful to have reappeared. Do you guys think there is a chance for these older characters to become relevant again?

I know there probably is a million threads involving companions and wanting certain ones, but I am bored while waiting for something so I decided to write this up.

Oh hey someone else who was (un)lucky and ran a consular for his/her first char! (I say unlucky because Consular is one class among three that have no returning companions as part of the Eternal storyline, not counting side quest recruiting)

As for unique combination of characteristics for a new companion, something easy would be Sith Purblood non-force user, perhaps neutral in disposition. A rogueish type of character from the most snobbish race.