Multi-Class/Role LF Operation Progression Team/Guild [Empire]

azusaf

I have experience raiding HM and NiM in everything from Shadow of Revan to release of the game. I also have experience raiding Heroic and Mythic for all of World of Warcraft. I can play Mercenary (arsenal main but can play bodyguard), Assassin (mainly deception but have raided a whole tier as Darkness in the past), Marauder (carnage or fury), Juggernaut (Immortal), Power Tech (Shield Tech), and Operative (Medicine). I have been dabbling with Lightning Sorcerer and Sniper a bit, but haven't gotten that far into them yet.

My availability is every night from 1030 PM - 3 AM and I can be on a lot of the daytime on the weekends. All those times are CST. If you would like to know anything else, let me know. I have StarParse and Discord already.

Greetings, Brestlen!

<The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is recruiting active players for challenging endgame multiplayer content, guild events, and guild teams! Please review our guild information and please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is one guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) on the Star Forge server whose mission is to enable respectful and loyal guild members to enjoy multiplayer content and multiplayer objectives in an active, established, and endgame-focused guild.

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member knowledge and excellent proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content via progression teams, veteran player mentorship, and weekly educational events in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

How to Join RAIA: