Not able to sell the mount on GTN

thesithgiraffe

From the Nar shaddaa nightlife event, I got 2 vectron bowl wraith speeders. I have activated one and trying sell another one in gtn. But unable to do so. Is there something that I am missing, can’t I sell the mounts got from the event?

It's BoL (Binds on Legacy) Basically you can't sell it to another person , you can give it to your other chars, or vendor it, but that's it.

Edited by DarkTergon

It's BoL (Binds on Legacy) Basically you can't sell it to another person , you can give it to your other chars, or vendor it, but that's it.

Thank you for clearing that out. Can I move it to my other storage? as I don't have any alts right now and I don't want to keep it on the inventory and sell it by mistake.

Thank you for clearing that out. Can I move it to my other storage? as I don't have any alts right now and I don't want to keep it on the inventory and sell it by mistake.

Anything that isn't bound to your character can be put in your Legacy Storage (assuming that that is what you mean by "other storage", the one in the yellow kiosks(1)). It's useful for e.g. storing bound-to-legacy items that you want to save for / use on a different character.

(1) Yellow = whole-legacy, green = per-character cargo, purple = guild bank.

Anything that isn't bound to your character can be put in your Legacy Storage (assuming that that is what you mean by "other storage", the one in the yellow kiosks(1)). It's useful for e.g. storing bound-to-legacy items that you want to save for / use on a different character.

(1) Yellow = whole-legacy, green = per-character cargo, purple = guild bank.

Also, if you sell something by mistake, unless it's 'grey' junk, the vendor will have it for a while*, and you'll be able to buy it back.

*depending on how much you sell, it only keeps a limited amount of stock to resell back.