PVP as a new 50 isnt so bad

vulup

I will agree that PVP right as you hit 50 is pretty rough - you get tossled around a lot, die in 3 globals to fully Battlemaster geared opponents but hey i think that is ok

You are most likely in lv 50 gear with blue mods you picked up as you leveled up to keep your gear up to date with - maybe - as was the case for my Jugg - 6 bags you open up and two Rakata implants.

With the new Bag system in place and 72 Centurion tokens plus 42 Champion tokens later things started looking up.

A weekly and daily later and i had my Champion Chest and two Centurion pieces.

I still died to Battlemasters but could stay alive long enough to contribute via taunts, my 6 sec cc and by mopping up stragglers or guarding someone

Now a week into 50, pvp is slowly starting to feel like the 1-49 bracket again - not bad at all for a week old 50.

Edited by vulup

People always find a way to QQ

Glad you're enjoying it, new gearing up system makes it easier to get into PvP but more time consuming to properly gear up with Champ stuff

Melee classes have it worst, as an Op i was staying in stealth a lot and just focusing on objectives pretty much without getting into unnescessary fights

This has probably been said before but if people are having a hard time as a fresh 50, well first off I hope you got 1000/1000 comms before 50 so you can get oodles of bags. Anyway just buying some level 49-50 purples off the gtn goes a long way to increase your effectiveness. So save those comms and credits.

im at level 41 right now, enjoying pvp pretty much on my guardian.

now i wanted to ask you: how do i prepare the best? can i stack bags or something like that? cause the pvp currency is limited at 1000, so i have no possibility to stack that.

so how can i get most equipment when i hit 50? i have no clue how it works with bags and stuff =)

thanking you in anticipation

now i wanted to ask you: how do i prepare the best? can i stack bags or something like that? cause the pvp currency is limited at 1000, so i have no possibility to stack that.

so how can i get most equipment when i hit 50? i have no clue how it works with bags and stuff =)

Edit: someone was faster and apparently I had my facts wrong since I thought you could have multiple champ bags b4 50...maybe I imagined that or they changed it dunno ^^

Edited by E_c_c_e

You buy bags for 200/200 warzone commendation/merc commendation. Inside the bag is centurion commendations which you can use to purchase gear as well as a chance to straight up get a champion gear peice.

You buy merc commendations with warzone commendations for 10 mercs per 30 warzones. Therefore youd want to be 1000/1000 when you hit 50 so you can buy 5 bags right away. Also you can hold 1 bag in your bank. Since they are unique you cant buy more than 1 at a time. So with the 1 bag in bank and your 5 you get at 50 plus all the weekly/dailies that open up once you are 50 you are looking at 8-14 bags on the first day of being 50 depending on if you get the weekly done then.