Random bags sucks!

ryantp

About 30 bags in, got one lousy item!

Inspected a couple of other people near PVP grounds, Valor 30 4 Champion Piece, Valor 33 5 Champion piece.

Me? Valor 38, one stinking boot.

Every time I open a bag now, I expect it to be crap, so what is the point?

I don't give a rat's *** if someone outgear me, but if It's a set system and they actually worked for it instead of getting lucky, I'd be okay with it. But if I know that I opened more bags than the next motherf'er and he out gear me that drastically, I am going to be pissed.

About 30 bags in, got one lousy item!

Inspected a couple of other people near PVP grounds, Valor 30 4 Champion Piece, Valor 33 5 Champion piece.

Me? Valor 38, one stinking boot.

Every time I open a bag now, I expect it to be crap, so what is the point?

I don't give a rat's *** if someone outgear me, but if It's a set system and they actually worked for it instead of getting lucky, I'd be okay with it. But if I know that I opened more bags than the next motherf'er and he out gear me that drastically, I am going to be pissed.

Bumping.

They deleted your thread?

Draconian measures BW.

Just admit it, no one likes this bag system so fire the guy who suggested it and CHANGE.

They are deleting all the threads, than pointing you to multiple different RNG threads. ROFL. They can't even figure out how to merge topics or consolidate topics. Moderators are a joke on this forum.

Yessssssss... Got my 5th PvP belt and 3rd Off Hand. I've only been 50 for 3ish weeks. I don't see the problem with these bags giving the same damn gear over and over, totally worth my grind to gear out my companions that I never use and get them all full Champion gear...

Broken Random Loot for countless hours of Grinding? Possibly... Maybe... Yes.

I love this system. RNG is the best.

But to be honest, it's not as bad as you make it. I got all of my champion pieces in like a week.

There's no way you've gone 30+ bags with one piece.

Sure there is, it's called probability.

I've opened well over 100 champion bags and I had streaks of 20+ getting no items or duplicates only.

But to be honest, it's not as bad as you make it. I got all of my champion pieces in like a week.

Why not?

For every case of someone getting lucky, there's a case of someone feeling unlucky.

It's a terrible system from a design and mathematical point-of view.

At least in PvE you have some sort of control over which item you're after (by selecting the appropriate instance) but with PvP bags is a 20% chance to get one of 12 item slots, including duplicates.

Just give us a simple grind with Valor-Level requirements:

Belt requires Level 5, Wrists require level 10, Relics require level 15, Implants level 20, Ear-Piece level 25, Boots 30, Gloves 32, Pants 35, Helmet 40, Chest 45, Offhand 50, Mainhand 55, Battlemaster gear 60+.

Turn the cheap set into a craftable BoE PvP set and Bob's your uncle.

Edited by Dee-Jay

so you got incredibly lucky and this must be the case for everyone? You're what we call an outlier, and you were fortunate enough to be in the upper portion of outliers.