Server: Warriors of the Shadow-- Republic VS Empire showdown! inquire within

Toljar

Friday January 27th at 7:00p PST.

I would like to set up a mass PvP battle on Ilum at the "Central assault point". Winner gets bragging rights and valor point (all there really is to offer).

IRONFIST will be there and ready to throw down for the Republic. I would like to see as many Empire and Republic guilds as possible to make a massive battle to end this month.

Feel free to let me know if you are planning on showing up or suggestions for the event.

Below are the guild that have checked in and will be attending.

:sy_republic:Republic:sy_republic:

IRONFIST

The Republican Guard

KTD

:sy_empire:Empire:sy_empire:

Insomnia

Elusive

Edited by Toljar

This is why we need server forums. Not trying to troll here. It's in order to build a sense of community and build rivalries on said servers. I wish you luck getting the word out. Server forums would help your event get off the ground a lot easier.

Thanks, I know a few solid members from the Empire guilds (Peepz, Insomina and a few other I don't recall but great players.) on the server read this. I hope they pass it on and are willing to contribute to the fun!

I believe I can speak for our guild and leader by saying that <Elusive> will indeed be there and not square. We look forward to helping you Jedi become one with the force as little greenish ghosts or w/e.

/whisper don't invite those other guys ^.. they'll just kill the party.

/whisper jk ;)

Bumpity bump for world PvP fun. Sorry if it seems like we're trolling you Empire. We're not trying to (too hard,) it's just that since Republic is outnumbered (especially since most of the server re-rolled) looks like the Republic have to take the position of the bad guys.

We should come up with a code of honor system. (Just wishes.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey if this thing works out, we should make it a weekly event. It goes without saying that Ilum is not what it's supposed to be, so the valor and weeklies we could both get from it would be very valuable (less fishing and armament scavenging).

Given the 100 player cap per phase, I think we should be sure to only bring guildies, and refuse invites from pugs in the area (at least on the empire side anyways). Also, we may need to coordinate to get reasonably close to a 50/50 ratio per phase. If it turns out that the empire brought 70 guildies including w/e stubborn pugs left in the phase, then the ratio will be fixed at 70/30 and Republic guilds will not be able to bring more in. I really wish this had been fixed on their first try... Idk why 100 player cap sounded better to them than 50/50....

I'm a little worried about the existing ops groups going on in the phases on the empire side. Does the game create more phases when the existing two fill up? In that case we can all migrate to phase 3 as soon as it's available.

See you soon.

Faction imbalance strikes again! Thank you BW! Sorry guys, would have liked to have had a fair and epic fight, but of course it all devolved into imperials camping the gates.

Maybe we can negotiate something next time. My idea was to have the Republic side try to hold the middle objective while empire assaulted. That way the pubs would be better poised to hold us off, and would get the 200% defender bonus for valor (plus dibs on armaments). While pubs can respawn faster to rejoin the fight at the gate, imps push to the gate every single time so it doesn't seem to work out that way. But I guess it may be the only option for pubs considering how they are always outnumbered. I bet if you guys actually pushed through us people would scatter though. Anyways, we should try again next Friday at the same time and make it a weekly thing.