Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Tatoo Inn> Republic PvP

Mediv
10.10.2012 , 01:50 AM | #1
Who are we?

We're an international PvP oriented guild. We are focused on getting results, but we want to avoid the big ego e-peen measuring atmosphere. We help out our less geared members offering advice, help with crafting and completing dailies. We try to run our guild as casually as possible, without sacrificing efficiency. We have our own TS server and guild forums.

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for active (we don't take attendance, but we want to see you around) players who enjoy a challenge of PvP and want to constantly improve their play and share their knowledge with other players.

Currently we are looking mostly for DPS players, however we are looking for players not classes so any application regardless of class or role will be considered.

For more info contact Jarre, Alinoe or Visua in game.
Jarre - 50 Jedi Guardian [Tomb of Freedon Nadd]

Dreamforce
11.09.2012 , 03:21 AM | #2
Hello,

I'm new to this game and I'm looking for an active PVP oriented guild. I'm a level 19 sentinel atm and I'm active

NightBOI
11.10.2012 , 05:24 AM | #3
A really good and nice guild guys, join them! It is also refreshing to see more guilds joining rwzs! - Niigty

Mediv
11.28.2012 , 04:11 PM | #4
Thank you all for your applications. We had great response from a lot of really nice players. The recruitment is currently closed.

Quote: Originally Posted by NightBOI View Post
A really good and nice guild guys, join them! It is also refreshing to see more guilds joining rwzs! - Niigty
Thanks Niigty - see you soon in RWZ.

Yullix
11.29.2012 , 02:21 AM | #5
This is awesome keep it up!
Vintari - Juggernaut
Mahlen - Marauder
Raffie - Sentinel

DukeMantel
12.04.2012 , 04:52 AM | #6
Are you guys still recruiting?

All I usually run are a bunch of warzones in the evening... Kahver, Lvl 50 Sage(Balance).

Mediv
12.05.2012 , 02:39 PM | #7
We're not actively recruiting. You're welcome to contact me in game. We can play together and see how it goes - there's always room for exceptional players