CE Dye - Unbound: Intended?

CelCawdro

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.... not that I like the look of either of them anyway.... The security vendor got a much better dye than the CE .... I hope this is an oversight on their end and not intended. If so I hope they throw the a bonus dye or two on the CE vendor to replace these that are no longer exclusive.

Not asking for anything free/ just exclusive ( which is the way it was supposed to be)

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

This was not intended, so apologies for that. The goal was for them to be accessible to CE owners directly. However, we are not going to adjust the current Modules as "the cat is a bit out of the bag" on this one and it is already accessible to the rest of the playerbase via trade/sale. Plus, the Collector's Edition folks will still be able to control the economy on this.

However, I talked to the team and the next time we update Dye Modules in the game, we will add another Dye Module to the CE vendor which will be bind on purchase. This way you will still have the two current dyes which you guys control the market on and in the future you will be receiving a Dye Module exclusive to just you.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-eric

Can we have more... Appropriate colours the next time? I don't think all that bright colouring fits Star Wars as it does Napoleonic era. And what's up with the exclusive weapons and armor we were supposed to get from the CE vendor? can we expect something in 2.2? Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Hey folks,

This was not intended, so apologies for that. The goal was for them to be accessible to CE owners directly. However, we are not going to adjust the current Modules as "the cat is a bit out of the bag" on this one and it is already accessible to the rest of the playerbase via trade/sale. Plus, the Collector's Edition folks will still be able to control the economy on this.

However, I talked to the team and the next time we update Dye Modules in the game, we will add another Dye Module to the CE vendor which will be bind on purchase. This way you will still have the two current dyes which you guys control the market on and in the future you will be receiving a Dye Module exclusive to just you.

-eric

Can it please be a color combination that many people would actually like to use that looks good on at least 1/3 of the armor sets in the game?

Hey folks,

-eric

REALLY? IMEANREALLYERIC? How much worse can you guys screw this up?

Hey folks,

-eric

Excellent to hear it, and a very appropriate way to deal with the issue. Thank you.

Might I humbly request gold/silver and silver/gold dyes for the exclusivity? ;)

Can it please be a color combination that many people would actually like to use that looks good on at least 1/3 of the armor sets in the game?

That is a big No No.

They wouldn't want to give up on their precious $ coming from the Cartel Market to actually please their loyal fan base.

Excellent to hear it, and a very appropriate way to deal with the issue. Thank you.

good one (not that i would like it) , but soon on the CM :D

<nerdrage>

OK... I will turn off my nerd rage just for one moment.

</nerdrage>

<helpfulAnzel>

Why don't they do a black primary and gold secondary? That way it will compliment the pre-order color crystal. Just an idea.

</helpfulAnzel>

Something that will make some lads go "I seriously wish I bought hte CE. I had such an opporutnity but I wasted it and now I am sad! Next time I will do it." ;[

Hey folks,

-eric

TL:DR

We don't care that we screwed up and made the people who were stupid enough to buy the CE look like even bigger tools. Now please move along now we have more bits to sell on the Cartel Market.

<nerdrage>

OK... I will turn off my nerd rage just for one moment.

</nerdrage>

<helpfulAnzel>

Why don't they do a black primary and gold secondary? That way it will compliment the pre-order color crystal. Just an idea.

</helpfulAnzel>

Even just gold primary and a gold secondary would be nice. :)

I bought the Digital Deluxe...I can't use this vendor can I? Is there any benefit/vendor to buying that version?

There is another CE vendor. Is there a benefit? Not really. Just like the Digital Deluxe it is fluff. I bought it mostly for the statue that came with it.

I bought the Digital Deluxe...I can't use this vendor can I? Is there any benefit/vendor to buying that version?

Nope, you can't use the CE vendor.

The benefit for the Digital Deluxe was all the goodies you got, the STAP, the Holodancer, the Holocamera, the Flare Gun, etc..

:cool:

Beyond the physical goodies, you get access to an additional pet and the CE vendor which (marketing promises aside) has another two pets, two adaptive gear sets (one Empire, one Republic), a golden power scouter, customizations for all the starting companions, and these dyes.

Edited by CelCawdro