Subscription issue

CorbanNebula

I had previously bought a recurring 3 month subscription back in august of this year and just now my profile was changed from subscriber to preferred without my permission. I did have to update my payment method just this month, which i did. I did not think that it would effect my subscription payment; causing it to reset or revert to preferred, I just now had to repay my supposed already existing subscription in order for me to make this report, when i thought my subscription had already been payed for by the recurring payment. :mad: will i be reimbursed?

I had previously bought a recurring 3 month subscription back in august of this year and just now my profile was changed from subscriber to preferred without my permission. I did have to update my payment method just this month, which i did. I did not think that it would effect my subscription payment; causing it to reset or revert to preferred, I just now had to repay my supposed already existing subscription in order for me to make this report, when i thought my subscription had already been payed for by the recurring payment. :mad: will i be reimbursed?

Contact support by phone

If you need help with your account, get an error message while making a payment, or if you can't log in to the game, please contact the Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service team by phone.

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 10.00 CT - 19.00 CDT)

UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT - 00.00 GMT)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)