Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf this merc/mando crap in 6.0 or we are uninstalling its been years!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Nerf this merc/mando crap in 6.0 or we are uninstalling its been years!!

NateCrazy
12.05.2019 , 07:30 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
If "anyone" could do it, you wouldnt notice when its played well.
Exactly my point, you just go meh.. its another Merc/ Mando.

PaveTheWay
Yesterday , 04:54 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NateCrazy View Post
The difference between playing sniper and playing it well is actually much greater then playing merc and playing merc well is the point. Its the class that when played well, you just look at and go ''meh'' cause anyone can do it.
I main a sniper, occasionally play my merc - mainly dont play it because it's not strong, and a far-cry away from how strong your opinion of the class/spec is. No question that my Sniper is superior both defensively and offensively to merc. It's not even more difficult to play either, in fact it's easier than a merc to master imo, thats engi and MM sniper as that's all I play.

Just seems like you got creamed from 1/2 mercs when you had no DCD's on whatever it is you were playing at the time & now your a tad salty.

I'd say mara's (combat played well), juggs & conceal ops/sorcs are the four most powerful specs overall currently. I wouldn't put mercs up there, and im just being honest here.
︻デ┳═ー
V'ak

Equeliber
Yesterday , 05:27 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by PaveTheWay View Post
I main a sniper, occasionally play my merc - mainly dont play it because it's not strong, and a far-cry away from how strong your opinion of the class/spec is. No question that my Sniper is superior both defensively and offensively to merc. It's not even more difficult to play either, in fact it's easier than a merc to master imo, thats engi and MM sniper as that's all I play.

Just seems like you got creamed from 1/2 mercs when you had no DCD's on whatever it is you were playing at the time & now your a tad salty.

I'd say mara's (combat played well), juggs & conceal ops/sorcs are the four most powerful specs overall currently. I wouldn't put mercs up there, and im just being honest here.
Jugg? Huh? Is that as a skank tank?

PaveTheWay
Yesterday , 05:35 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Equeliber View Post
Jugg? Huh? Is that as a skank tank?
Aye
︻デ┳═ー
V'ak