Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Discussion Topic: Game Update 5.4 and the Next Roadmap

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Discussion Topic: Game Update 5.4 and the Next Roadmap
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dontbeswg
07.27.2017 , 08:09 AM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
you can edit your comments and respond to more than 1 person per comment
Perfect teaching moment here kids...

I'm not going to do this, because I don't want to put in the effort. As a result I will be annoying some and purposely replying in a manner that is inefficient. The fact that lionflash addressed it makes him an elitist in my mind, I'm going to call him a jerk and tell him he doesn't know what he is talking about because I feel his request is F^&*ing absurd!

Now when you step away from it, I'm being ridiculous... Look at me taking criticism and I'll make a deal Lion, all of harbinger stops running Hardmode EV and KP and starts doing other ops at a veteran level and I will start replying to multiple people in one post.

TUXs
07.27.2017 , 08:09 AM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by dontbeswg View Post
when 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

Of this game can't do hardmode anything not EV or KP, why is the development team nerfing dps? At this point what are we worried about if people start doing NiM content often? Isn't that where this game needs to go? Or do we just need to sit in our stronghold because the players in this game are so bad you can't do anything with them.
AGREED!!! This is a MAJOR issue right now, has been since 3.0 tbh.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

dontbeswg
07.27.2017 , 08:11 AM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
AGREED!!! This is a MAJOR issue right now, has been since 3.0 tbh.
Thank you! I just want to play the game EA and if you're going to drive off all the people I want to play with then make it so the people I don't want to play with can keep up.

Because time has established that most mmo players don't ever get better!

DarthDymond
07.27.2017 , 08:18 AM | #504
I'm sorry my opinion isn't in line with yours
Your 'opinion' seems to amount to screeching "Your fun is wrong!" at anyone who has the audacity to enjoy different aspects of an entertainment product than you do.

If you enjoy raiding, that's great - this game has some for you. If you aren't enjoying them - either because of the design or because there don't seem to be enough players running the ones you want to play - that's a perfectly legitimate reason to conclude "hey, this game isn't a good fit for what I'm looking for." But all you've been doing is spitting vitriol at people who are getting legitimate enjoyment out of this game and what it's offering.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Eshvara
07.27.2017 , 08:19 AM | #505
And you pay 15 a month?

why do you not enjoy ops? (serious question so respond seriously)
Because PvE is predictable while PvP is not. That and I've raided in WoW for years, during BC wrath and cataclysm. I've had enough of it. I also don't like to rely on other players and having a schedule. I don't sub all year round, I come and go when it suits me.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

dontbeswg
07.27.2017 , 08:29 AM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Because PvE is predictable while PvP is not.
So the same maps, play styles, and players coming at you with the same class compositions isn't redundant? Coooooooooooooooommmmmmmm'on

Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
That and I've raided in WoW for years, during BC wrath and cataclysm. I've had enough of it. I also don't like to rely on others players and having a schedule.
This is the Dogma that must be broke! You should be able to pug ALL content. I'm not sitting here saying you will one shot stuff but you should be able to approach content on a daily basis. Hate me if you must but this is why you demand more out of your player base and shame them till they become competent!

dontbeswg
07.27.2017 , 08:32 AM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Sad but true. We have too high of an attrition rate for the games current difficulty.

I'm not talking about leveling quests, I'm talking end game Ops. I believe 90% of the players should be able to complete SM Ops, with 10% being carried by 2-3 players. 50% should be able to complete HM Ops with 50% being carried by 4-5 good players. NiM needs to be able to be completed by 15% of the players, with 6-7 good players carrying up to 2 who aren't.
Couldn't agree more, this is the weakest group of players i've ever seen in this game. The fact that storymode is augmented so all you need to do is hit your buttons on the dam keyboard and players can't do that means that they have little interest in knowing what buttons to put on the bar at the most basic of levels...

I have a theory that most players have mounts on the 1 through 9 keys...

Eshvara
07.27.2017 , 08:35 AM | #508
So the same maps, play styles, and players coming at you with the same class compositions isn't redundant? Coooooooooooooooommmmmmmm'on
I guess you just don't understand PvP.

This is the Dogma that must be broke! You should be able to pug ALL content. I'm not sitting here saying you will one shot stuff but you should be able to approach content on a daily basis. Hate me if you must but this is why you demand more out of your player base and shame them till they become competent!
I don't really feel like pugging content I'm already not interested in honestly. As a parent of a toddler and doing work on the side, my time is already quite limited. The last thing I want to do when I have time for myself is pug raids with a bunch of randoms which ultimately leads to more frustration. No thanks.
If that's what you enjoy more power to you. I however do not. That ship has sailed a long time ago.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

TUXs
07.27.2017 , 08:40 AM | #509
I have a theory that most players have mounts on the 1 through 9 keys...
I gotta admit, this made me lol out loud irl
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

TUXs
07.27.2017 , 08:43 AM | #510
All SM stuff absolutely. Most HM stuff needs to be somewhat pug'able (2-3 PuGs) and maybe one PuG for NiM. Our playerbase has dwindled so much that the game needs to accommodate new players who haven't progressed the same way that many of us have.