Raiding Problems: A Raiding Guild Leader's Take

I completely disagree , i think it comes down to just a lack of expierence in content devolpment for MMO's . they have good single player expierence but FP's and end game are very very rudimentary, copared to a game like RIft launch that was ver ychallenging for a moderate, semi challening for the hard core and very challenging for the casual. its since been dumbed down . But the mechanics are there, with very litte enrage timers too wipe groups.

Well, so far every MMO that tries to please Raiders has since changed its tune, most likely due to the lost subs, but who knows.

Bioware has clearly taken a certain stance. The game has the highest retention rate of any MMO in history in its first month. Highest sales of any MMO in its first month, etc.

It's clearly doing extremely well, so if your hoping for a huge 180 in design philosophy, your going to be disappointed.

On December 13th 2011 I started my SWTOR experience and by December 15th 2011 I was the first lvl 50 on my server.

Funny, your guild's hp says you hit 50 on the 17th. Stopped taking you seriously after that sentence.

Seeing how lie about that and brag about wotlk naxx server first(really? naxx? :)) I don't believe you ever raided real progress.

Also you raid 8man AND not even nightmare difficulty, how can you tell anything about the endgame lacking difficulty when your progress is so far behind?

Even Pugs can clear EV and KP on hardmode.

Gather some more players, raid 16 man nightmare,then you can complain about too easy encounters.

I'm not saying the content is very challenging for a top guild,but for the first tier it's ok.(though the many bugs were annoying)

But please if you are not among the guilds that rushed through the content don't cry on this forums about something you haven't achieved yet to be to easy.

Well, so far every MMO that tries to please Raiders has since changed its tune, most likely due to the lost subs, but who knows.

Bioware has clearly taken a certain stance. The game has the highest retention rate of any MMO in history in its first month. Highest sales of any MMO in its first month, etc.

It's clearly doing extremely well, so if your hoping for a huge 180 in design philosophy, your going to be disappointed.

I bet GW2 will even have a higher retention, problem is just that tons of people are already and will most likely quit, swtor just shows that players are desperate. They want a serious alternative of wow. Swtor delivers an awesome SINGLE player experience up to 50, worth the buy, atleast for me.

After that i am sorry, but wow is superior in every aspect, since all bioware did is basically copying gameplay from wow and add a voice to quests, THATS all. There is no innovation in swtor.

Even rift did better in my opinion. Less buggy raid encounters, hard instances, ok raids. And a more stable pvp grind. Not to mention they got a combat log, macros, ui functions [..]

Edited by Jiav

All I can say is while not very difficult, the mechanic idea in some of the post launch release content is not bad. Not great but not bad. It really feels to me like they planned to start our easy to get everyone then add harder and harder content.

I would like to see nightmare available on 4 person FPs however.