A few refer a friend questions.

letmeinbeta

1. I know you get something like 600 CC for a raf , what if they never become a sub, is it just the one time 600? I'm assuming it us but want to check.

2. Do the CC you get are they per month? And I'm assuming if the answer is yes it's as long as they are playing.

3.the mount you get has 110 speeder speed, so if I didn't want to use another mount I wouldn't need to open the other piloting skills correct?

4. I thought a friend, who know longer plays said something like, after a certain amount of time in game you get all the buffs even if you're not in a group. Does this make sense to anyone? Lol

1. I know you get something like 600 CC for a raf , what if they never become a sub, is it just the one time 600? I'm assuming it us but want to check.

2. Do the CC you get are they per month? And I'm assuming if the answer is yes it's as long as they are playing.

3.the mount you get has 110 speeder speed, so if I didn't want to use another mount I wouldn't need to open the other piloting skills correct?

4. I thought a friend, who know longer plays said something like, after a certain amount of time in game you get all the buffs even if you're not in a group. Does this make sense to anyone? Lol

1: they have to subscribe or you get nothing

2: you get 600 CC upon them subbing, then another 100 per month as long as they stay subbed

3: correct. The Kurtob Alliance only requires Speeder Training 1, but gives you 110% speed

4: you have to level one character of each class and complete Act 2 through each story line to unlock the buff in your legacy. Once you have all 4 past act 2, every time you buff you will get all 4 class buffs.

Edited by VoW_LugNut

Note that if they stop their subscription at any point and then re-sub at a later time, even if there's only days apart, you won't be getting more CCs from it. I found that out the hard way :( Edited by Pscyon